We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
This beautiful guest house is located in the great neighborhood of Greenwood - close to Downtown Seattle •Private entrance, kitchen, living room •Kitchen full of amenities w/ dining table •32 inch smart TV is available •1 private bedroom w/ full-size bed •Living room with daybed that has 2 twin-size beds •Short drive to tourist places •Quite & safe neighborhood •Free parking on the premises •Short walk to bus stop, stores, and restaurants •Board games & books available
About the Owner
Response Time:Within a few hours
Interaction with guests:
I am available for directions, advice, and assistance as needed.
• No unannounced extra person, visitor, or guest other than you is authorized in the unit at any time
• Please be clean
• No drugs
• Save energy: turn off electronics, water, and...
Pets not allowed
Smoking not allowed
3:00 PM check-in
11:00 AM check-out
Rates are calculated based on the latest information provided. Please contact the manager/owner to confirm actual rates for your requested dates.
Select the number of guests
Please note: rates may have been converted from the original local currency to
Indian Rupees and are approximate rates that may change due to exchange rate fluctuation. Please contact the manager to confirm actual rates for your requested dates.
₹ 1,746 / stay
₹ 20,950 / stay
Map displays general property location.
Contact the manager for exact address.
About the neighbourhood
Quite, residential, safe neighborhood. Short walk to restaurants, cafes, stores, library, and more!
• Less than 5 minutes walk to bus stop (both local & express bus) • Less than 5 minutes walk to a nail salon • 4 minutes drive to Greenwood Library • 5 minutes drive to Carkeek Park • 10 minutes walk to cafe, restaurants, and bakery • 10 minutes walk to QFC grocery store & pharmacy • 10 minutes drive to Woodland Park Zoo • 10 minutes drive to Green Lake • 13 minutes drive to University of Washington
• Less than 5 minutes walk to bus stop (5 local & 355 express) • Less than 15 minutes walk to bus stop (D bus - has wifi) • Short commute to Downtown Seattle, Space Needle, Pike Place Market, Seattle Aquarium, and other tourist places!
Car not needed
How to get there
Airport: Seattle - Tacoma Airport: 35.0 km
Railway: Amtrak Train Station: 14.0 km
Ferry: Edmonds Ferry Terminal: 14.0 km
- UBER/LYFT/TAXI from the Airport (Sea-Tac Airport) - Driving from the Airport (Sea-Tac Airport)) - Take the Link Light Rail from Sea-Tac Airport NORTHBOUND towards Downtown Seattle. Get off at WESTLAKE STATION and then walk outside towards 3rd ave & Pine St. Take the #5 bus NORTHBOUND towards Shoreline/Greenwood
There Is A Golf Course Within 30 Mins Drive, Nearest Beach: 5.5 km.