A one-of-a-kind experience awaits in this magnificent 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom Gatlinburg vacation rental cabin. Featuring a hot tub, fire pit, 2 wrap around decks and a close proximity to main attractions - your vacation of a lifetime can begin here!
Settled amongst the rolling hills of Smoky Mountains National Park with picturesque nature views and over 1,600 square feet of professional decorated living space, this home is a fantastic size and layout for 8 guests traveling together. Inside, you’ll discover authentic, inviting furnishings plus an unique round exterior with stunning sun-lit windows. Additionally, you’ll find all the comforts of home are offered here, from air conditioning and cable TV to complimentary wireless internet access and 2 wrap around decks. In the fully equipped kitchen or on the deck grill, prepare your group’s favorite recipes before gathering around the lovely dining room table to share laughs and stories on the day’s activities. From there, kick up your feet and unwind in the spacious and cozy living area where you can enjoy watching your favorite television shows on the cable TV or curl up by the fireplace with a new read. If you’re up for some friendly competition, start a foosball game with your companions. In the mornings, sip a cup of joe from either of the 2 wrap around decks while you gaze out at serene Gatlinburg views. On the bottom level deck you’ll find a brand new hot tub, and on the top level deck look forward to roasting delicious s’mores on the fire pit or cooking on the brand new gas grill. At the end of a long day, retreat to one of the themed bedrooms for a peaceful and restful night’s sleep! Each bedroom is furnished with luxurious 600 thread count sheets, new mattresses and pillows.
While you may consider spending the duration of your getaway lounging inside this comfortable home, you won’t want to miss an opportunity to explore the area’s most exciting attractions! Within minutes, arrive at downtown Gatlinburg, missing all o fthe traffic, parking on River Road for the day. Ride the trolley or walk to delicious restaurants, ranging from casual dive bars and pubs to exquisite fine dining. Shop until you drop at the many boutiques and outlet malls located near the property. Outdoor enthusiasts will love the home’s close proximity to scenic national parks and hiking trails - the perfect photo opp for your entire group. In the cooler months, head to the area’s best ski resort, located just 5 minutes from the property. Whether you’re planning a family reunion in Gatlinburg, or looking to relax amongst the Smoky Mountains - book this vacation rental cabin for an experience you’ll always remember!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, complimentary wireless internet access, cable TV, 2 40' flat screen TVs, 2 DVD players and limited movies, two wood burning fireplaces, foosball table, a couple of games, 2 wrap around decks, fire pit, hot tub and much more
- Fantastic location! Just minutes to Gatlinburg downtown, restaurants, shopping, galleries, hiking, biking, kayaking, skiing, tubing and more
- Master Bedroom (Romantic Getaway): Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2 (Southern Stable): King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3 (The Bear Den): Queen-sized Bed
- A Futon Sofa in the living area can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties or large gatherings allowed with permission from homeowner
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply