We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Light Airy European,2 Full Pillow Top Bed,Desk,Free Sauna,Gym,Cont Breakfast

Overview
Holiday Rental House -
1 Bedroom , 1 Bathroom , Sleeps 4
Sandy, Utah
We are fully licensed with the City of Sandy and SLC. So why book with others when you run the chance that they are not licensed and soon to be shut down? Only 10-15% of the people with Short Term Rentals licensed with the City; that is a chance 90-85% are not legit, and in risk of being shut down and you not having your reservations when you show up. You won't have that problem with us.

This serene and spacious room is great for 2 people. Just furnished with new stylish European furniture, bedding etc. Includes brand new: 2 full size headboard/foot boards, pillow top mattress, 2- 3 drawer dresser, desk/chair. A good-sized window and huge hanging closet. The ‘TV’ has free Netflix for you; i.e. computer tower/keyboard/internet for your business use. There is a home office downstairs so if you need print outs or something scanned we c...
Read more
Listing #FKN9531315
About the Owner
Pierrot A
Languages spoken:English, French, Spanish
Response Time:Within a few hours
Listed Since:June 2018
Interaction with guests
Interaction with Guests:This is our primary residence, so we are on-site and will be here to greet you and show you around. The country kitchen, laundry, dining room, family room, living room, Foyer, and gym are shared; so you will run into us of course. But isn’t that what an TripAdvisor experience is? Our indoor two loving cats will be roaming all over the house. You will encounter our son who loves nerf guns and video games. We do not allow any drinking of alcohol, any form of pork products, or smoking cigarettes, cigars, e-cigarettes inside. We will supply breakfast consisting of coffee/tea, toasts/jelly/butter or bagels or muffins, instant oatmeal, and fruits. If it is winter, we most times more than not will have a real wood burning fi
This rental has no reviews yet
Be the first to write a review
Write a Review
Be one of the first to review
Amenities
  • Air Conditioning
  • Ceiling Fans
  • Central Heating
  • Cooker
  • Deck
  • Dining Seats (8)
  • Dishwasher
  • Double Beds:(1)
  • Dryer
  • DVD Player
  • Fireplace
  • Freezer
  • Full Baths (1)
  • Game Room
  • Grill
  • Gym
  • Housekeeping Included
  • Internet Access
  • Iron
  • Kettle
  • Linens Provided
  • Living Room Seats (5)
  • Microwave
  • Mountain Views
  • Parking
  • Patio
  • Private Garden
  • Refrigerator
  • Sauna
  • Stereo System
  • Suitable For Children Under 5
  • Toaster
  • Towels Provided
  • TV
  • Washer
  • Wi-Fi
House rules
    Kid-friendly
    Pets not allowed
    Smoking not allowed
    Check in: 3:00 PM
No shoes - keeps it clean. No pork cooked in kitchen (you can eat in room no problem though). No alcohol of any form. No smoking hookah, cigars, e cigarettes, cigarettes. No loud...
More
Bathrooms
    1 Full bath
Bedrooms
    1 Full
Availability
Show Rates
Rates

Rates are calculated based on the latest information provided. Please contact the manager/owner to confirm actual rates for your requested dates.

Please contact the manager for complete rate information.
Hide Rates
Map
Map displays general property location.
Contact the manager for exact address.
Make Enquiry
About the neighbourhood
Great !
Is quiet, peaceful family oriented, inclusive.
And we have 2 Policemen living right next to us - who can beat that.
Getting around
We are minutes from SLC Airport, 20 min from slopes and 40 minutes from Park City.


We are 4 blocks from bus route #220 Newcastle/Highland drive at the Presbyterian Church which does take you down town. M-F every 15 min, Sat every 30 min Sun every hour. You can call UTA M-S 6am6pm to talk to a live person- imagine that. They can help with trains and bus schedules.Ask me for .

1 min from a LDS church
23 min to SLC International Airport
23 min to downtown SLC, Jazz Arena, historic LDS Temple Square
19 min to University of Utah
46 min to Brigham Young University
40 min to Park City Slopes
26 min to Snow Bird Slopes
24 min to Alta Slopes
36 min to Brighton Slopes
47 min to Cottonwood Canyon
1 hr to Wasatch Mountain State Park
25 min to
Access
Car advised
How to get there
Airport: SLC: 20.0 km
Railway: TRAX: 5.0 km
From SLC Airport
get on I 80 from Crossbar Rd
Take I 215 S to Union Park Ave
Take exit 9
Continue on Union Park Ave
Take S 1300 E to Glider Lane in Sandy
We are on the corner, white/green house with a Fung Shui red door.
Activities nearby
Fishing Nearby, There Is A Golf Course Within 30 Mins Drive, Horse Riding Nearby, There Are Tennis Courts Nearby, Watersports Nearby.
Nearby cities
About this property
How do I know if the property is available?
How can I contact the owner?
How will the owner contact me?
What if I don't hear back from the owner?
How do I pay?
Is my payment insured in any way?
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Earn money by renting out your home. With no up-front fees and no contract, you keep more for yourself.
Easy to manage
Confirm bookings in one click and track everything from enquiry to check-out – even while you're on the go.
Trusted by travellers
With millions of reviews and protected online payments, TripAdvisor helps travellers book your home with confidence.
Set up your free listing
#FKN9531315
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply