We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Mins to Will Roger's Coliseum, Fort Worth Stockyards, Cultural District, Museums
1 of 43
Minimum stay varies
Holiday Rental House
Great Location! Nice Secluded Neighborhood, and just minutes from everything Fort Worth!
This beautiful two-story house has been newly remodeled, decorated, and open to guests traveling to Fort Worth for a vacation or for business. Located in River Oaks and built in 1961, this property is close to Fort Worth's Cultural District, Will Rogers Coliseum, Dickies Arena, Fort Worth Stockyards, and all of Fort Worth's museums. This is a great find for families and friends’ wanting to take in the sights, attractions, and events Fort Worth has to offer. With 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, this residence easily accommodates up to 10 people. This property is literally just minutes from everything you're looking for! Whether you’re visiting for an activity-filled vacation, or something more low-key, a t...Great Location! Nice Secluded Neighborhood, and just minutes from everything Fort Worth!
This beautiful two-story house has been newly remodeled, decorated, and open to guests traveling to Fort Worth for a vacation or for business. Located in River Oaks and built in 1961, this property is close to Fort Worth's Cultural District, Will Rogers Coliseum, Dickies Arena, Fort Worth Stockyards, and all of Fort Worth's museums. This is a great find for families and friends’ wanting to take in the sights, attractions, and events Fort Worth has to offer. With 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, this residence easily accommodates up to 10 people. This property is literally just minutes from everything you're looking for! Whether you’re visiting for an activity-filled vacation, or something more low-key, a trip to Fort Worth has something for everyone.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
4 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 10
Great for Families! Long-term Corporate renters welcome!
Be sure to ask about discounted rates for extended stays.
Bedroom #1 - Queen Size bed
Bedroom #2 - Queen Size bed
Bedroom #3 - Queen Size bed
Bedroom #4 - Twin Size bed and pullout Twin bed
Sleeper Sofa - Queen in Living area
- Full Size Washer / Dryer in garage
- Coffee Maker
- Electric Water Heater for Tea
- Dinnerware for 10
- Linens & Towels
- Kitchen stocked with basic cooking essentials
- Free Wi-Fi
- Master Bathroom with Stand-in Shower (First Floor)
- 2nd Full Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo (Second Floor)
- Quiet, Covered Patio in Front and Back.
- Kitchen with easy access to the backyard
- Convenient 5 car driveway parking
- Two Car Garage
- Large Backyard
- Deadbolt Lock
- Smoke Detectors
- Fire Extinguisher
- First-Aid Kit
- Carbon-Monoxide Detector
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO...
The Location of this property is outstanding! Here are a few top attractions that are close to this property:
- Fort Worth Zoo (5.9 miles)
- Log Cabin Village (5.4 miles)
- Colonial Country Club (part of the PGA tour) (6.1 miles)
- Museum of Science and History (3.5 miles)
- Cowgirl Museum and Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame (3.6 miles)
- Museum of Modern Art (3.4 miles)
- Amon Carter Museum of American Art (3.3 miles)
- Will Rogers Memorial Center (3.8 miles)
- Casa Manana Theatre (3.6 miles)
- Fort Worth Botanic Gardens (4.1 miles)
- Japanese Gardens (5.1 miles)
- Trinity Park (5.2 miles)
- Montgomery Street Antique Mall (4.2 miles)
- Fort Worth Stockyards (4.1 miles)
- Fort Worth Water Gardens (6.3 miles)
- Fort Worth Convention Center (5.8 miles)
- Fort Worth Nature Center and Refuge (7.7 miles)
- Downtown Fort Worth, Sundance Square, and Bass Performance Hall (5.7 miles)
- Dickie’s Arena (3.7 miles)
- Texas Christian University (6.0 mile)
- Kimbell Art Museum (3.4 miles)
- Texas Motor Speedway (23 miles)
- Panther Island Pavilion (outdoor venue with a beach) (4.9 miles)
- SeaQuest Fort Worth (4.7 miles)
- AT&T Stadium (Home of the Dallas Cowboys) (21 miles)
- Six Flag Over Texas and Hurricane Harbor (23 miles)
- Globe Life Park (Home of the MLB Texas Rangers) (21 miles)
- Lone Star Horse Park (26 miles)
* Non smoking residence
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
* This property sleeps 10 people!!! If we determine you have more than 10 people, we will charge a fee of $100 per person, per night.
* Must be 25 years old to reserve home
* City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
* Street parking in front of house, please do not park in front of neighbors homes
* Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
Additional amenities: Full KitchenMore
Vacation in Fort Worth and visit one of the top destinations in Texas! iTrip Vacations Fort Worth manages rental properties in the greater Fort Worth area, which includes Bosque County, Tarrant County, Johnson County, Parker County, Hill County, Hood County, Somervell County, Wise County and parts of Denton County.
Fort Worth is located west of Dallas and has over 90 attractions within a 10-mile radius of its award-winning downtown. That's right. Our guests can play outdoors, tour museums and galleries, watch sports, shop all day, admire architecture, and celebrate American West living.
Venture from your Fort Worth vacation rental to explore dozens of lakes and parks, ride horses, play golf, and ride bikes. Trinity Trails offers over 40 miles of pathways and trailheads for jogging, runn...