Nestled in Brier Crest Woods, this quiet and peaceful Blakeslee vacation rental house offers a relatively secluded location, yet is still near plenty of action! The tranquility and privacy of this wonderful home will have you coming back year after year.
This roomy 5-bedroom, 2-bathroom house has enough space to comfortably accommodate up to 10 guests, making it an ideal choice for a large family or group of close friends looking to escape from the stresses of everyday life and retreat to the scenic woods of Pennsylvania. As soon as you enter this gorgeous home, you’ll simply fall in love with its many inviting features, such as soaring cathedral ceilings in the expansive living room, beautiful tiled floors, cozy fireplace in the parlor, comfortable furnishings, and huge sliding glass doors that open directly to the private wraparound deck out back, bringing the outdoors in. The residence also comes complete with everything you need to feel right at home, including central air conditioning, wireless internet access, and an in-unit washer and dryer for your laundry needs.
After a long day on the nearby lake, look forward to coming home to prepare a delicious dinner in one of the home’s 2 fully equipped kitchens, one on each floor. When the weather's nice, utilize the property’s gas grill out on the spacious front deck. Once dinner is ready, you'll have multiple dining areas to choose from - the upstairs dining table offers stunning views of the surroundings, or you can choose to immerse yourself in these picturesque surroundings by eating outside on one of the 2 decks. Later, gather by the cozy wood burning fireplace in the parlor to watch your favorite shows on the large flat screen TV, equipped with cable and DVD player. When you’re ready to call it a night, you'll be happy to retreat to any of the home’s 5 comfortable bedrooms to rest up for the next eventful day.
Situated within the pristine Brier Crest Woods community, perhaps the best feature of this property is its fantastic location! From one of the home’s private decks, you can scope out deer, wild turkey, and other local wildlife in the surrounding woods. For the outdoor enthusiasts in your group, Lake Harmony is located only about a mile from the house within the development, offering terrific hiking options, a fishing area, and playground for the kids. If you’d like to spend the day wandering through town and exploring quaint shops, head over to Jim Thorpe, located just 13 miles away.
Other popular activities close by include skiing at Jack Frost or Split Rock just 3 to 5 miles from the house, golfing at Big Boulder, exploring the nearby water park, and shopping at the outlets, which are located 15 to 20 minutes away. Another area favorite is wine tasting at one of the many nearby wineries - Cherry Valley Vineyards, Bartolai Winery, Preate Winery, Franklin Hill Vineyards, and Glen Galen Vineyards & Winery are all situated approximately within a 20 to 25-minute drive from the property. You'll certainly find plenty of activities in the beautiful Pocono region to keep you busy during your trip, but don’t forget to kick back and enjoy the serenity of this delightful Blakeslee vacation rental home!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with ice cream maker, wood burning fireplace, wireless internet access, gas grill, 2 private decks (one in front and one in back), in-unit laundry machines, central air conditioning, 3 TVs with cable and DVD playing capabilities, and much more
- Outstanding location within the Brier Crest Woods community, near Lake Harmony and numerous popular area attractions!
- Close proximity to outdoor recreational activities, hiking trails, casinos, Scranton shopping area, Pens Peak for concerts, and Jim Thorpe
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4: Full-sized Bed
- Bedroom 5: Full-sized Bed
- A Pullout Sleeper Sofa in the Parlor can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with fee
- Please note that linens and towels are not provided at this property. Guests must bring their own for use during their stay
- Must be at least 30 years old to book
- All guests must be 30+ years old (families accepted)
- Additional fees and taxes may apply