Experience a serene getaway with just the right amount of excitement by staying at this remarkable Beech Mountain vacation rental home. This special house is a round 2-level dwelling, offering a one-of-a-kind vacation experience with magnificent 100-mile views, an indoor hot tub, and convenient access to the region's most alluring attractions to give you a well-rounded stay in beautiful North Carolina!
Settled among marvelous mountain trees, this incredible 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom house can comfortably sleep 10 guests throughout 2,000 square feet of tastefully appointed living space, making it the perfect accommodation choice for families or friends out for a relaxing retreat. From the moment you first arrive at the property, you’ll be utterly captivated by its tranquil setting and unique natural ambiance, accentuated by fresh invigorating air and sweeping views of the mountainous terrain encompassing the premises. You'll find the dwelling's interior just as charming, embellished with fashionable decor, spectacular mountain views from most bedrooms, and every amenity you need to feel completely at ease for the duration of your stay, including central heating, in-unit laundry machines, and flat screen TVs with cable to keep you entertained during your downtime.
Look forward to unbeatable peace and quiet while spending your vacation mornings outside on one of the home's spacious wraparound decks, which provide phenomenal views spanning 3 states, including glimpses of impeccable scenery throughout the Pisgah National Forest. Return from a day of adventure to prepare a delicious home-cooked meal in the comfort of the abode's full kitchen, adequately equipped with every appliance and culinary utensil required to concoct your favorite dishes. Afterwards, delight in the company of a good book while snuggled up next to the wood burning fireplace in the cozy living room. Unwind with a soothing soak in the inviting indoor hot tub to melt away the stresses of daily life before drifting off to sleep for the night.
When you're ready to get out and explore the surrounding area, you’ll be thrilled by all the wonderful things to see and do nearby! Throughout your visit, you and your companions will get to enjoy member access to the Beech Mountain Club, where you can spend your afternoons playing tennis, pickle ball, or a few rounds at the pristine championship golf course, perched atop a ridge with splendid views of the mountain ranges in Tennessee and Virginia. Or, work out at the well-equipped recreation center. The nearby mountains abound with countless hiking and biking trails to help you get your fill of outdoor recreation. Leisure activities found close by include visiting the numerous farmer’s market, picking blueberries from the many blueberry bushes, and browsing the darling antique shops.
During the winter months, only 1 mile stands between this house and the incredible ski slopes at Beech Mountain Ski Resort, offering 15 slopes and 98 acres of skiable terrain, with tubing and ice skating as well, earning it the title ‘Snow Capital of the South’ and a reputation as the best snow skiing area in North Carolina. Just 10 miles from the property is Sugar Mountain and Banner Elk, while a 25-mile drive will take you to the quaint storybook village of Blowing Rock, hosting its plethora of unique downtown shops and restaurants, as well as the very popular Tweetsie Railroad Amusement Park, offering fun for all ages. After a day of excitement, head into town to enjoy a tasty meal at one of the delightful local restaurants, bringing a terrific end to a memorable day. No matter how you spend your time while you’re here, this exceptional Beech Mountain vacation rental house will quickly become a place you love returning to at the end of the day!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wood burning fireplace, indoor hot tub, flat screen TVs with cable, one Smart TV, expansive decks, in-unit laundry machines, and much more
- In addition to a queen-sized convertible bed for extra sleeping arrangements, the home's den features a small dresser with hanging space for clothes
- Beautiful 100-mile views as far as the eye can see!
- Enjoy complimentary access to the awesome amenities and facilities at the Beech Mountain Club!
- Outstanding location! Close proximity to Beech Mountain Ski and Mountain Biking Area, various restaurants, Sugar Mountain, Banner Elk, Grandfather Mountain, fishing, whitewater and lake boating, antiquing, and the beautiful Blue Ridge Parkway!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 set of Twin-over-Twin-sized Bunk Beds
- Bedroom 3 (Second Master): Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4: King-sized Bed
- A Queen-sized Sleeper Sofa in the Den can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply