Have the ultimate Blue Ridge Mountains experience by staying at this phenomenal Beech Mountain vacation rental home, ideally located within easy reach of the area’s best attractions. Whether you plan to spend your days relaxing at the Beech Mountain Club in the summertime or skiing through fresh powder at one of the local ski resorts during the winter months, you’re bound to make memories that last a lifetime here!
This impressive 4-bedroom, 6-bathroom log cabin home can comfortably accommodate up to 10 guests, making it the perfect alpine retreat for families, couples, or a group of friends traveling together. This residence is especially fantastic for groups who like to spread out and relax in privacy, as it offers a spacious living room, loft, and basement, as well as multi-level decks for ultimate outdoor living.
From the moment you arrive, you’ll fall in love with the home’s tastefully decorated interior, boasting quality furnishings, mountain inspired decor, and a beautiful stone fireplace, which make the space feel both upscale and charming. In addition, large windows abound throughout the cabin, offering lots of glorious natural sunshine and stunning views of the Blue Ridge Mountains. You’ll find all the essential conveniences of home here as well, including wireless internet access, DirecTV, air conditioning, and an in-unit washer and dryer for your laundry needs.
After an enjoyable day in the great outdoors, prepare a delicious home-cooked meal with your companions in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with all the necessary appliances and a large island. Look forward to spending your evenings on the west-facing back deck, where you can barbecue on the gas grill and admire the amazing, forested scenery. At the end of the night, you’ll find it quite easy to unwind with a private 6-person hot tub, situated on the lower deck, and a relaxing jetted tub in the master bathroom. The bedrooms serve as peaceful escapes, each featuring ensuite bathrooms and cozy queen-sized beds. It doesn’t get much better than this!
From this wonderful home, you’ll have the best of Beech Mountain right at your fingertips. A quick, 2 mile drive will take you to Ski Beech for some prime skiing and snowboarding. For more winter adventure, you’ll be within 30 minutes of Sugar Mountain Resort. If you’re visiting between June and October, you’ll enjoy access to summertime attractions at Beech Mountain Resort, which is open Friday - Sunday and offers downhill mountain biking trails, disc golf, a sky bar, newly renovated brewery, and much more. Should you find yourself off the slopes, venture 6 miles down the mountain to Banner Elk, where you’ll find terrific local restaurants and charming boutiques. In addition, the house is conveniently located only 3 miles from Fred’s General Store. The Zoo is also located at the beautiful Grandfather Mountain!The possibilities for adventure are endless here, but they all begin when you book this inviting Beech Mountain vacation rental home!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, gas grill, private hot tub, fireplace, DirecTV, wireless internet access, and in-unit laundry machines
- Enjoy gorgeous Blue Ridge Mountain views from the west-facing deck
- Prime location! Only 2 miles from year-round activities at Beech Mountain Resort!
- Close to restaurants, shopping, grocery stores, and more!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4: Queen-sized Bed
- Queen-sized Sleeper Sofa in the Basement can accommodate 2 guests
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with fee (Maximum 1 Dog Allowed, 25 pound weight limit)
- No cats allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- 4-wheel drive is required to access the property in the winter
- Please note that you will have to fill out a few forms from the owner to access the Beech Mountain Club and its amenities
- Additional fees and taxes may apply