We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
other travellers have booked this property

$100 off april/ FULL OCEAN VIEWS,1st. Fl., QUIET

Your living rm view/ 3 yards to the beach
1 of 24Your living rm view/ 3 yards to the beach
Overview
Condo/Apartment -
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom , Sleeps 2
Cocoa Beach, Brevard County, Florida
FULL DIRECT OCEAN VIEW / FIRST FLOOR / Large Picture Windows (2).
JUST A FEW STEPS TO THE BEACH
NON-SMOKING UNIT
CONDO RULES REQUIRE 30 DAY MINIMUM STAY
PRIVATE SCREENED PORCH OFF LIVING ROOM
SORRY, NO PETS ALLOWED ON PROPERTY
ENJOY CLEAR VIEW OF CANAVERAL ROCKET LAUNCHES
LAUNDRY ROOM ACROSS HALL
LESS THAN AN HOUR FROM DISNEY WORLD.
TEN MINUTES TO CRUISE SHIPS
WI FI AND CABLE
New updated kitchen, granite counter tops, microwave and dishwasher.
Nice quiet building where you can relax, read and enjoy the sun and ocean.
Listing #FKN3256686
About the Owner
margaret B
Languages spoken:English
Response Rate:95%
Response Time:Within a few hours
Listed Since:June 2013
This rental has no reviews yet
Be the first to write a review
Write a Review
Be one of the first to review
Amenities
  • Air Conditioning
  • Alarm Clock
  • Books
  • Cable/satellite TV
  • Ceiling Fans
  • Central Heating
  • Cooker
  • Dryer
  • DVD Player
  • Freezer
  • Full Baths (1)
  • Internet Access
  • Linens Provided
  • Microwave
  • Parking
  • Patio
  • Porch
  • Refrigerator
  • Toaster
  • Towels Provided
  • VCR
  • Washer
  • Waterfront
  • Water Views
  • Wheelchair Accessible
  • Wi-Fi
House rules
    Not kid-friendly
    Pets not allowed
    Smoking not allowed
    Check in: 4:00 PM
    Check out: 10:00 AM
Bathrooms
    1 Full bath
Availability
Show Rates
Rates

Rates are calculated based on the latest information provided. Please contact the manager/owner to confirm actual rates for your requested dates.

Please contact the manager for complete rate information.
Fees
  • Cleaning fee: ₹ 5,134 / stay - Fee
  • Damage Deposit: ₹ 14,669 / stay - Deposit
Additional Rate and Availability Information
THE STATE CHARGES 6.5% AND THE COUNTY CHARGES 5.5%..........TOTAL OF 12%
Hide Rates
Map
About the neighbourhood
it is a quiet area, away from teenagers and music but across the street are 2 great restaurants with dining on the bay
the parking is right up to the building and patio..........very little walking
our unit is the first one nearest the ocean with private screened porch on the first floor
laundry rm is diagonally across our hall door
you can ride your bike on the beach
close to golf course,swimming,and shopping
Access
Car not needed
About this property
How do I know if the property is available?
How can I contact the owner?
How will the owner contact me?
What if I don't hear back from the owner?
How do I pay?
Is my payment insured in any way?
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Earn money by renting out your home. With no up-front fees and no contract, you keep more for yourself.
Easy to manage
Confirm bookings in one click and track everything from enquiry to check-out – even while you're on the go.
Trusted by travellers
With millions of reviews and protected online payments, TripAdvisor helps travellers book your home with confidence.
Set up your free listing
#FKN3256686
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply