Horrible. The place reeks of mold. We were forced to keep windows and doors open to air it out. We left a night early because the mold (unseen) made me sick. The garbage was full the night we got there. All the bulbs were burnt...More
It should be noted that we offered a 10% discount off a future rental, despite not being able to substantiate any of these claims. We had none of these problems reported either before or since.
Rates are calculated based on the latest information provided. Please contact the manager/owner to confirm actual rates for your requested dates.