If you’re in need of a peaceful retreat, come escape to this private and secluded Lake Arrowhead vacation rental cabin, ideally situated within close proximity of the Lake Arrowhead Village!
With 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, and enough sleeping arrangements for 8 guests throughout 1,100 square feet of tastefully appointed living space, this charming cabin is a fantastic size and layout for families, especially those traveling with kids - during snow season, you can walk out the front door and sled right in front of the house without having to travel anywhere! You will immediately fall in love with this home’s serene, tranquil setting, surrounded by lots of trees with plenty of walking trails to explore. This is a particularly ideal location for hikers! All the amenities you need to be as relaxed as possible during your stay are here, including cable TV for your entertainment, wireless internet access, and in-unit laundry machines for your convenience. When you’re not out enjoying one of the area’s many fine local restaurants, prepare a delicious meal at home in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with all the essential cooking appliances and tools.
When you’re ready to get out and explore the area, you won’t have to venture far! This cabin is conveniently close to the Lake Arrowhead Village, where you’ll find a shopping outlet with many stores, numerous restaurants, and a variety of other exciting attractions. There are 2 fabulous pizza places - Village Pizza, situated right in the center of the village, and Lou and Eddie’s Pizza, located less than 5 minutes from the cabin. The Cedar Glen Inn, located 3 minutes away in Cedar Glen, is highly recommended and offers exceptional breakfasts, as well as delectable prime rib dinners on weekends! Nearby Blue Jay also has many restaurants to choose from, along with a movie theatre and ice skating. If you’re visiting during the warmer months, you’ll find one beach close by that’s accessible to non-residents for swimming. Lake Gregory is an amazing place for kids, featuring water slides and fun water toys to play on. Big Bear is a short distance away from the cabin, where you can go skiing or simply spend the day relishing in the breathtaking scenery. Lake Arrowhead has a nice kid’s park with lots of amenities to enjoy while the parents can shop, plus several places for sledding along the way. No matter what season you plan to visit, you certainly won’t have a shortage of things to see and do! Book this delightful Lake Arrowhead vacation rental cabin today for a trip you won’t forget anytime soon!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, 4 TVs with cable, DVD player, private deck, in-unit washer/dryer, and more
- Very peaceful, secluded location surrounded by trees and lots of walking trails, perfect for hikers and nature enthusiasts!
- Close to the Lake Arrowhead Village, Big Bear, Blue Jay, Cedar Glen, Lake Gregory, shopping, numerous restaurants, and many other attractions
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: 4 Twin-sized Beds
- 1 Pullout Sleeper Sofa in the Living Room plus 1 Pullout Sleeper Sofa and 2 Twin-sized Beds in the Loft can accommodate extra guests
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with fee (maximum 1 dog allowed, 50-pound weight limit, no cats)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that this property may not be safe for guests in wheelchairs due to the steep hill in front
- Additional fees and taxes may apply