Escape the stresses of everyday life by reserving a stay at this delightful Lake Arrowhead vacation rental home. Boasting a prime waterfront location just one mile away from Lake Arrowhead Village, this house will serve as your ultimate lakeside retreat!
Nestled in a wonderfully bucolic setting surrounded by dense forest, this inviting residence exudes a vintage storybook charm, offering a very private ambiance far from the hustle and bustle of the big city. With 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and enough sleeping arrangements for 12 guests throughout approximately 2,500 square feet of beautifully appointed living space, this house is a terrific accommodation choice for families and friends out for a rejuvenating Lake Arrowhead getaway. You’re bound to feel right at home inside the unit’s welcoming interior, featuring a spacious open floor plan, vaulted ceilings, and stunning local Indian lake art. Newly renovated in 2013, the home comes with everything you need to feel as relaxed as possible during your stay, including wireless internet access, in-unit laundry machines, cable TV for your entertainment, and a gorgeous fully equipped kitchen, complete with all the necessary cooking appliances.
Outside, the house features an expansive outdoor deck with barbeque grill and seating for 12, where you can look forward to hosting fun family gatherings with your loved ones. There’s also a separate spa house with spa privileges on the property, parking for 5 cars and a private dock, situated just a 500-foot level walk down at the lake. You can admire peekaboo lake views from either the deck or main living room, serving as a constant reminder that you’re not too far away from the water. A lovely creek runs adjacent to the property, further adding to this serene atmosphere.
Everyone in your group will love this home’s outstanding location, nestled in a tranquil cove with private beach restrooms, volleyball court, and a nice fenced backyard that kids and pets are sure to love. There’s simply no better way to end an eventful day of outdoor adventures than a relaxing soak in the private hot tub!
From here, you’ll have the best of Lake Arrowhead right at your fingertips! Lake Arrowhead is a private lake - although guests are not permitted to bring their own boats for use on the lake, it is ideal for water sports and canoeing. An quick 10-minute walk is all that stands between this house and Lake Arrowhead Village, where you’ll find numerous shops, entertainment, wine tasting lounges, and restaurants of many types - be sure to try the Mexican restaurant, fine dining at the Lake Arrowhead Lodge, or the dinner theater in Lake Villas! The town of Cedar Glen is just one mile away with additional restaurants and retail options.
It’s no surprise this picturesque region is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise, offering a wide selection of pristine hiking and biking trails that are easily accessible from the house. If exploring miles of scenic terrain isn’t quite enough of a workout, you’ll find spa and exercise service choices close by in town or at Lake Arrowhead Resort. Whether you plan to spend the majority of your time exploring the village, swimming in the lake’s clear waters or simply relaxing, you can’t go wrong by choosing this fantastic Lake Arrowhead vacation rental house as your home-away-from-home!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, spacious deck with barbeque grill, private dock, separate spa house with private hot tub, volleyball court, private beach restrooms, wireless internet access, in-unit washer/dryer, 6 flat screen TVs with cable, and much more
- Prime lakefront location! Only a 500-foot level walk down to the shores of Lake Arrowhead and a 10-minute walk from Lake Arrowhead Village!
- Easy access to hiking and biking trails, spa and exercise services, shopping, entertainment, and an array of local restaurant options
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2 (Second Master Suite): Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 5: Queen-sized Bed
- A Pullout Bed on the Lower Level can accommodate 2 extra guests (suitable for children only)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with fee (maximum 2 dogs allowed, no cats)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply