**Returning Guests Receive 10% Off Their Next Stay! Please Inquire Further with Evolve!
Have the ultimate California getaway by staying at this outstanding Discovery Bay vacation rental home! Offering a prime waterfront location with over 1000 miles of navigable waterways directly outside the door, this house will truly let you experience the best of the Bay Area. From here, you can even boat to the Golden Gate Bridge and beyond!
Featuring 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and 2,800 square feet of beautifully appointed living space, this gorgeous residence is a fantastic accommodation choice for families looking to get a taste of California while still having all the comforts of home. You’ll immediately fall in love with the property's wonderful open concept floor plan, boasting multiple large family gathering areas on the deck, in the living room, and upstairs in the spacious entertainment loft. Prepare delicious home-cooked meals in the expansive fully equipped kitchen before gathering around the adjacent dining table, which features a cozy fireplace and picturesque views overlooking the bay. Every meal feels like a special occasion when dining in the elegant formal dining room! You and your kids will be able to spend quality time together as you savor your meals. Should you need to do any laundry during your stay, an in-unit washer and dryer are provided for your convenience.
Your favorite relaxing spot will quickly become the property’s private deck, perfect for outdoor dining and faces the water, where you can sit back under the 2 patio covers and outdoor ceiling fans, one with water misters. Here you can admire excellent views of the water, as well as views overlooking the dock and other homes along the waterfront. When you’re ready to hit the water, enjoy safe swimming for the kids and adults (it's within the 5mph/no wake zone) and boating directly off the home’s private attached dock. The dock is the perfect spot to kick back and watch your kids splash around in the water. From boating and swimming to waterskiing, jetskiing and fishing, this prime waterfront location is perfect for enjoying many different water sports!
2 public boat launches are available within minutes, and then you can tie up your boat at the home's private dock. The house also features a pedalboat available for guest use. Be sure to bring your SUPs (stand-up paddleboards) and kayaks for even more water fun! Evening hours are sure to have you floating in the warm waters directly off the dock. And, if you're not in the mood to cook, there are many restaurants you can easily boat or drive to - local favorites include Discovery Bay Marina Boardwalk Grill and Orwood Marina for an outstanding brunch.
Although this house sits on the water, you’ll have easy access to a variety of exciting land-based activities and attractions - within just 2 miles of the property, you’ll find a great golf course, parks, tennis courts, and swimming pools. Your kids will definitely want to visit the nearby waterpark. If you’re in the mood for some retail therapy, there’s a new large shopping center nearby, in addition to a marina with restaurants and shops only 2 miles away. You can walk to the nearby Starbucks and pick up all your food needs at the large supermarket, Safeway. Next door to the Safeway is a 24-hour CVS drugstore. You’ll also find the Discovery Bay Yacht Club within 2 miles. No matter what season you plan to visit and regardless of how you plan to spend your time, this astounding Discovery Bay vacation rental house will quickly become a place you love returning to at the end of the day!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, in-unit washer/dryer, expansive outdoor deck with excellent water views, private boat dock with swim ladder for easy access in and out of the water, and much more
- Fantastic family-friendly home, perfect for your next vacation with the kids
- All bedrooms feature flat screen TVs and Tempurpedic mattresses
- Prime waterfront location with direct access to over 1000 miles of navigable waterways!
- Close proximity to golfing, parks, restaurants, shopping, entertainment, and other notable attractions
- Public transportation (BART) to the entire Bay Area, including downtown San Francisco (60 minutes by BART)
- Monterey and Carmel within a 2-hour drive
- Napa Valley within a 1-hour drive
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed with Tempurpedic mattress, fireplace, and ensuite bath with large Jacuzzi tub, separate shower and double sink vanity
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- A Queen-sized Sleeper Sofa in the Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests
- Please note an immediate $300 fine and/or eviction will be imposed if these policies are violated
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 30 years old to rent
- Please be respectful with the noise level as there are neighbors
- There is parking for 4 cars maximum
- Property is not suitable for events or gatherings of any kind
- No more than 8 guests can stay and/or be at the property at anytime
- Please note that while bed linens and bath towels are provided, beach towels are not
- Additional fees and taxes may apply