We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
The property was not quite what we expected, based upon the photos. The lot is very steep with lots of stairs, so not really "dog friendly." The driveway is difficult to manage. The fact that we spotted a large bear (next door) on the first evening walk was rather inhibiting.
As for the cabin itself:
1) It does not have 3 bathrooms as stated (only 2)
2) The supplied bathroom linens were dingy/dirty white, too small, and insufficient (4 sets for 5 people). There were no kitchen towels so we had to use paper towels for everything.
3) The kitchen sink faucet is loose and needs repair.
4) The overall interior lighting is inadequate for anyone who wants to read.
5) While the unit does sleep six people, the dining table only seats 4. Since we were a family of 5 and the chairs are bar height, one person couldn't sit with us during meals.
6) The upstairs slider track needs oil or cleaning. We had to put stickers on the patio slider because our 6 year old ran into it face-first thinking it was open. A sticker on a slider is always a good risk management tool.
Visited November 2021
Written 29 November 2021. This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveller and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor does not check Vrbo reviews.
We had a great stay at Dustin and Brianna's property. The cabin is exactly how listed, pictures were accurate and very clean. Both Dustin and Brianna were very quick in responding to any inquiries and accommodating! We stayed for two nights and it couldn't have gone better. Close to town and up the road was a supermarket that had everything we needed plus more. Would definitely consider staying here again. Great spot!
Visited May 2021
Written 17 May 2021. This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveller and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor does not check Vrbo reviews.
What a beautifully curated space! The home was well situated and allowed us to easily access Lake Gregory and Lake Arrowhead. We love the double decks. Also, the kitchen was well stocked! It was so easy to show up, hang out and enjoy ourselves. Would come back again and again!!!
Visited March 2021
Written 3 April 2021. This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveller and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor does not check Vrbo reviews.