We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
The Kendall Place Apartments are situated in a private place. You will feel the escape from the busy City Centre and at the same time you can get there with a 10 minutes drive. The seaside is only 4 minutes walk away and in the early morning you can stand on your apartment balcony and feel the space of the area and abundance of fresh air....The Kendall Place Apartments are situated in a private place. You will feel the escape from the busy City Centre and at the same time you can get there with a 10 minutes drive. The seaside is only 4 minutes walk away and in the early morning you can stand on your apartment balcony and feel the space of the area and abundance of fresh air.More
Not suitable for pets
Please shut doors and windows when the aircon is turned on to maximise the benefit of cold air flow inside the apartment.
Do turn off the aircon when you leave the apartment.
DO NOT SMOKE inside the apartment, only outside or on the balcony.
Be mindful of your noise level during the night hours 9:00 pm to 8:00 am.
Extra guest has extra charge of £7/pp/n. One service cleaning provided on check in only. Extra cleaning and change linen and towels inclusive for £5/service.
Local places to eat
- there are small sari-sari store selling cooked food nearby
- there is a local bakery also
- there is Jolibee, if you fancy fast food, by sikad, it takes you 14 minutes to get there.
- the Market is 8 minutes away by sikad, you can buy fresh fish and vegetables, I would recommend to go early in the morning by walk or sikad
- NHA is nearby place where it has more small convenience shops that sell mostly of necessities, there is also Laundry facilities and internet cafe's
Places to go
- if you fancy a drink and karaoke, there is a local filipino style by the beach near us only 5 minutes away by sikad.
- If you want to sit down by the seaside, there is a nearby resort Sonrisa. It is only 8 minutes away by sikad.
- If you want a stroll down ...
How to get there
There are many local sikad service (you could also walk there - only 5mins, by sikad 2 minutes ) that can take you to catch a jeepney to the city. There are also taxis you can call - we will provide the number. The beach is 4 mins away, the market is around 8 mins away. There are parking spaces on the premises.
For minimum fare on a sikad is 7 pesos
By Sikad the fare should be about:
To the Market 20 pesos
To Sonrisa resort 20 pesos
To Local Filipino style Karaoke 7 pesos
To Jolibee 30 pesos
To NHA 25 pesos