We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Palm tree 4 is located in Tay Ho District, a high-end district of Hanoi. The apartment has fantastic view of Hanoi’s largest freshwater lake, West Lake. There are plenty of historic places of interest, five-star hotels (Sheraron, Intercontinental), stylish restaurants, cafes, and nightlife venues (Summit Club) that are worth exploring along the shoreline. The spacious apartment has 2 bedrooms with beautiful living room and kitchen in French Colonial Style
About the Owner
Response Time:Within a few hours
Interaction with guests:
We are happy to help you with:
* Booking tour to Ha Long Bay/Sapa or other cities
* SIM card
* Motorbike renting
Rates are calculated based on the latest information provided. Please contact the manager/owner to confirm actual rates for your requested dates.
Please contact the manager for complete rate information.
₹ 578 / stay
₹ 7,225 / stay
About the neighbourhood
West Lake is a fantastic location for your staying in Hanoi. The area has cleanest air, high security and surrounded by five-star hotels, stylish restaurants, cafes, and nightlife venues.
How to enjoy when staying at Palm Tree 4?
- Have a cup of morning coffee at 'Mo Cua' coffee level 1
- A walk/run along West lake in the morning
- 10 mins to Tran Quoc Temple (Vietnam's oldest temple)
- 5 mins walking to Seafood street and give yourself a treat of local seafood with affordable price
- 10 mins to Sheraton hotel/Intercontinental hotel/Pan Pacific Hotel for high end dining experience
- 15 mins to Old Quater
- 10 mins to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- 7 mins to Lotte Center Hanoi for shopping, dinning, movie (2nd tallest building in Vietnam)
- 8 mins to Ho Tay Water Park
- 10 mins to Quang Ba Morning Flower Market
- 8 mins to Thanh Nien Road (the most romantic road in Hanoi)
- 6 mins to Hanoi Botanic Garden
- 12 mins to Hanoi