When we walked into the house we thought the house was just awesome. Rooms were spacious, no bugs, plenty of hot water, the glassed-in dining room a plus, washer & dryer was appreciated, but upon closer inspection we saw where housekeeping could have done a better job of getting things cleaned.
The cons: kitchen & bathrooms are the biggest complaints. For starters the Keurig coffe maker had to be cleaned before we could use it, the drip tray had mold in it where it looked like it wasn’t cleaned in a while, the mini-blinds above the kithen sink had stuff on it that should have been cleaned, the kitchen cabinets were dirty, food stains & drips not wiped down. Both bathroom floors around the toilets had to be cleaned of accumulated dust & dirt, washer & dryer dirty from age, door knobs on all cabinets were loose, and lastly description of property lists ‘No Pets” allowed, however, pet hairs had to be swept from floors in the smaller bedroom & a pet bed was in the closet! We have pet allergies.
I was hoping to write a better review but couldn’t because of the housecleanig issues.
Note: in the bedroom that was to the left of the fireplace, there were floor nails sticking out which could cause someone injury to one’s feet.