Suitable For Children Under 5
Golf Course Is On Site Or Within 15 Mins Walk
There Are Tennis Courts Nearby
Short Term Rentals (4 Days Or Fewer)
Long Term Rentals (Over 1 Month)
Beach Or Lakeside Relaxation
Parc y Bryn Serviced Apartments have two bedrooms, separate living-room/dining room, kitchen, and bathroom with bath/shower.
Each apartment has a key-operated, double lock inward-opening front door leading to an entrance lobby.
The properties also benefits from under floor heating.
There are good even overhead lighting throughout the apartments with down-lighting in the living room, and master bedrooms.
The properties have the benefit of fully fitted carpets in the bedrooms, slate flooring in the kitchen and bathroom and oak flooring through the remainder.
There are generous parking spaces in front and behind the property which are free to use 24/7. It is also well lit throughout the night.
Parc y Bryn Serviced Apartments are situated on the ground floor with straight ramped access into the building via an inward opening door security door into a communal hallway with automatic lighting. There are no steps to worry about which is ideal for those with limited walking abilities.
Guests are greeted in the front car park by the proprietor or a representative and shown around the apartment.
There are numerous taxis near to the railway station and main bus station if needed, but it is also within an easy 7 minute stroll.
Nearby car rental is available.
Guests are provided with a front door key for for the duration of their stay and will be given the keypad number to enter the communal security door. When leaving, guests are required to leave the key in a letterbox which is situated in the communal hallway near the lift.
There isn't a restaurant at the building.
A welcome pack of basic provisions are provided.
There is no public telephone in either apartment but there is good mobile network coverage and all guests are given the proprietors' mobile phone number and advised that if they have a query or problem they can make contact at any time.
There is wireless broadband internet access.
No pets are allowed
The apartment complex has landscaped gardens and a patio.
Fire alarms are audible. Weekly tests are between 9:00-11:00 AM on Wednesdays.
Information about the apartments are available in large print on request.
Electricity and gas are free of charge including free linen and towels.
Booking Terms & Conditions
1. The hirer or person booking must be 18 years of age or over and authorised to agree to the booking terms and conditions on behalf of all persons included in the party occupying the property.
2. We require full payment at time of check-in or on date of booking if using card.
3. If cancelled, modified or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged. We can not 're-instate' a booking.
4. We do not ask for a security deposit, however the hirer of the apartment undertakes to keep the accommodation and all furniture, fixtures and fittings in the same state of repair and condition as at the start of the holiday, to leave the accommodation clean and tidy and to pay for any damage and breakages at the property and to the contents, before their departure.
5. The hirer agrees not to sublet the apartment, assign the booking to anyone else unless agreed with owner or exceed the maximum number of persons allowed to stay in each apartment. The apartment will comfortably sleep up to 3/4 adults. The number of persons staying in the accommodation at any time must not exceed 4 adults. We reserve the right to terminate the booking immediately without refund or compensation on breach of this condition.
6. The apartments are available from 18:00 – 22:00 on the arrival day and should be vacated by 11.00 on the morning of departure. (Earlier check in can be arranged if available at £20 per hour earlier than 18:00, please contact up-front)
7. From time to time the accommodation owners or their representatives may require access to an apartment while it is occupied, for instance for reasons of safety or for urgent repairs and maintenance. They will always endeavour to give prior notice and arrange a mutually convenient time, however, the hirer must permit such access to the accommodation at any reasonable time during the holiday.
8. In the event of any problem arising on arrival or during the holiday, the hirer should bring this to the attention of the apartment owners or their representative immediately.
9. Pets are strictly not allowed in the property.
10. Smoking is prohibited within the apartment and a charge to your credit card will be applied if housekeeping discovers smoking has taken place.
11. We are not responsible for the theft and/or damage of your personal belongings during your stay in any apartment booked. Therefore you are advised to ensure you have appropriate insurances in place. In addition you are advised to ensure you have appropriate travel insurance to cover cancellation and medical expenses.
12. Reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the content of our website (and/or other means of promotion or advertising) is correct but it is subject to amendment at any time without notice. All content on our website (and/or other means of promotion or advertising) is published in good faith but you acknowledge that we cannot check the accuracy of all information provided by our preferred suppliers for whom we act as agent. Given the above factors, we do not warrant that any of the content on our website (and/or other means of promotion or advertising) accurately or completely describes the apartment. Our website may link to other websites and we are not responsible for the data policies, content or security of these linked websites.
13. Guests are required to behave in a responsible manner, respect the apartment and their fellow guests and keep noise and music to a minimum. This includes causing any sort of nuisance or disruption to fellow guests or using threatening or abusive behaviour towards a member of staff on the phone, in writing or in person. Guests are not permitted to use the apartment for any illegal or immoral purposes. An additional charge will be made if the Management team is called out in response to a nuisance complaint.
14. Cleanliness: We expect the apartment to be left in a reasonable state of cleanliness and order on departure. An additional charge will be made for extra cleaning or specialist cleaning to return the apartment to a fit state for occupation. Additional charges may include compensation for loss of revenue in addition to cleaning and repairs.
15. We reserve the right to change these conditions from time to time. If guests are in breach of any of these conditions, we reserve the right to request that guests vacate their apartment immediately. These conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Wales & England and the Courts of Wales & England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute or difference concerning these conditions and any matter arising from them.
16. If the guest is to arrive earlier or later than the check in times (18:00-22:00) or leave later than the stated check out time of before 11:00 AM without agreeing with the apartment owner in advance, then a charge of £20 per hour shall be charged to your card.
17. No bikes are to be stored in the apartment there are storage facilities for bikes upon request.