We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Cozy and well-equipped flat with outstanding location, one block and a half from the subway, three Metrobus lines and Tren Suburbano... Supermarkets and banks within two blocks from the apartment. Relatively close to Historic downtown, Reforma Avenue and one block from Insurgentes Avenue... Excellent for professionals working around the area or visitors enjoying this beautiful and cosmopolitan city !!
Tourist License / Licencia de turismo N °: MERJ 730128 UH7
- No parties or events allowed
- No loud music or noise after 10:00 PM
- No pets allowed on the apartment
- Smoking is strictly prohibited within the apartment
- Every additional...
Pets not allowed
Smoking not allowed
3:00 PM check-in
1:00 PM check-out
1 Full bath
Rates are calculated based on the latest information provided. Please contact the manager/owner to confirm actual rates for your requested dates.
Please contact the manager for complete rate information.
₹ 1,792 / stay
₹ 17,917 / stay
Map displays general property location.
Contact the manager for exact address.
About the neighbourhood
Santa Maria La Ribera neighborhood
Car not needed
How to get there
Airport: MEX: 10.0 km
Railway: Buenavista Station: 0.2 km
Buenavista Metro Station, Buenavista Metrobus Station and Buenavista Tren Suburbano Station are located one block and a half from the apartment.
To get/go from/to the airport, there are the following choices:
- Taxi, recommended if you have large and/or heavy suitcases or baggage. It would cost about MXP 250.00 for a single ride (authorized taxis from the airport only)... The average public taxi ride to the airport is about MXP 100.00 Public taxis cannot be taken at the airport as it is considered a federal zone
- Metro, fastest way to get to the apartment. - Metrobus, there are 2 Metrobus stops in both Airport terminals.