We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PENT HOUSE villas luna marina

3 reviews
Overview
Reviews
Amenities
Availability
Map
Overview
Powered by Microsoft® Translator
2 bedrooms
3 bathrooms
8 guests
1 night minimum
Holiday Rental House
THIS PENT HOUSE WITH 2 BEDROOMS WITH AIR CONDITIONING, 1 WITH KING SIZE BED. 2ND BEDROOM WITH 2 BEDS SINGLE AND 1 DOUBLE, ROOM SPACIOUS DINING ROOM WITH 1 SOFA BED, FITTED KITCHEN, LARGE. 3 FULL BATHROOMS.200 M2 BAR WITH PRIVATE TERRACE, WITH SEA VIEW: LOUNGE CHAIRS AND LOUNGE ROOMS. * THE WAY TO BOOK AN ADVANCE OF 60% OF THE TOTAL IS MORE $2,000 PESOS OF ESCROW TO TEA WILL BE REFUNDED AT THE TIME OF YOUR CHECK OUT, AND THE REMAINING 40% IS PAYS TO SIGN UP FOR LUNA MARINA ...THIS PENT HOUSE WITH 2 BEDROOMS WITH AIR CONDITIONING, 1 WITH KING SIZE BED. 2ND BEDROOM WITH 2 BEDS SINGLE AND 1 DOUBLE, ROOM SPACIOUS DINING ROOM WITH 1 SOFA BED, FITTED KITCHEN, LARGE. 3 FULL BATHROOMS.200 M2 BAR WITH PRIVATE TERRACE, WITH SEA VIEW: LOUNGE CHAIRS AND LOUNGE ROOMS. * THE WAY TO BOOK AN ADVANCE OF 60% OF THE TOTAL IS MORE $2,000 PESOS OF ESCROW TO TEA WILL BE REFUNDED AT THE TIME OF YOUR CHECK OUT, AND THE REMAINING 40% IS PAYS TO SIGN UP FOR LUNA MARINA More
House Rules
Bathrooms
Show more
About the Owner
RAFAEL Z
Languages spoken:English
Response Rate:95%
Response Time:Within a few hours
Listed Since:March 2015
Write a Review
Reviews (3)
Reviewed 24 February 2016

My friends and I rented this pent house. place was perfect and a short cab ride to downtown views of the pacific are spectacular the people running the place where very helpful and keep the place super clean huge terrace and bar for entertaining highly...More

Date of stay: February 2016
2  Thank Brad L
yulidiana t, VR Owner at PENT HOUSE villas luna marina, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2017

Thanks a lot hope see you soon.

Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile
Google Translation

More

Date of stay: October 2016
yulidiana t, VR Owner at PENT HOUSE villas luna marina, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2017
Google Translation

More

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 January 2017
Google Translation

Date of stay: January 2017
yulidiana t, VR Owner at PENT HOUSE villas luna marina, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2017
Google Translation

More

Amenities
Pets Allowed: Yes
Smoking Allowed: Yes
Kid Friendly: Yes
Suitable For Children Under 5
Refrigerator
Porch
Highchair
Safe
Air Conditioning
Towels Provided
Ocean Views
Private Garden
Ceiling Fans
TV
Parking
Shared Garden
Linens Provided
Playground
Garage
Internet Access
Children's Pool
Toaster
Swingset
Telephone
Cooker
Grill
Short Term Rentals (4 Days Or Fewer)
Game Room
Freezer
Cable/satellite TV
Beach Or Lakeside Relaxation
Hiking Trips
Microwave
Boat Available
Balcony
Mountain Views
Ping Pong Table
Wi-Fi
Kettle
Shared Outdoor Pool (Unheated)
Terrace
Patio
Deck
See more amenities
Availability
February 2019
S
M
T
W
T
F
S
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
March 2019
S
M
T
W
T
F
S
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
April 2019
S
M
T
W
T
F
S
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
May 2019
S
M
T
W
T
F
S
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
June 2019
S
M
T
W
T
F
S
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
July 2019
S
M
T
W
T
F
S
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
View all months
See more rates and fees
Map
Activities nearby
Nearest Beach: 1.5 km
About this property
How do I know if the property is available?
How can I contact the owner?
How will the owner contact me?
What if I don't hear back from the owner?
How do I pay?
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Earn money by renting out your home. With no up-front fees and no contract, you keep more for yourself.
Easy to manage
Confirm bookings in one click and track everything from enquiry to check-out – even while you're on the go.
Trusted by travellers
With millions of reviews and protected online payments, TripAdvisor helps travellers book your home with confidence.
Set up your free listing
#NI2226246619