La Maison is a peaceful, vibrant & tastefully decorated abode nestled in the lap of nature.
Duration: We stayed for 4 nights.
Holiday: Leisure, Couple
Location: 1-1.2 Kms from Landing site. (Landmark Learn Well School)
Transport: Parking Space is Available + You can rent a bike/Scooty on a daily basis for local sight seeing.
Food: Home cooked vegetarian meals prepared with love.
Ambience: Perfect to calm your mind, body & soul.
Occupancy & Comfort: Attached Toilet Bath with essentials & Basic amenities during your stay.
Bonus : Excellent Wi-Fi & network coverage.
Things we loved:
- We loved the Breakfast! The use of home grown and organic ingredients were used for cooking meals ( Local dish-Sidhu, Chutney, Rajma, Aloo Puri, Palak Saag, paranthas, sandwiches, choley, paranthey) and served to us with love.
- Beautiful decor of the house, interiors or outdoors, there is an eye to detail at La Maison.
- Homely atmosphere yet private, so occasional catch ups, singing, humming, or just self musing on their porch alone.
- The chirping of birds, you might as well get lucky & see some rare birds :)
- Refreshing fragrance, Cool & comforting linens & bedding in the room.
- The positive vibes of the house, spacious sitting areas, indoor games in case you make friends on the go :)
- Their adorable pet Buddy, the plantation in the backyard.
- Their ambience was perfect for a family or people who would appreciate no nuisance or disturbance. They are particular about their house rules, because they care about you and your stay just like anyone else’s stay at La Maison!
- The hosts are very friendly, they helped us with reliable support of pick up & drop. Guided with local sight seeing and made special local cuisine as a surprise!
P.S. We were touched by their sweet gesture of ordering a cake for my hubby on his birthday.
Thank you Preeti & Ranjit Ji for hosting us & making our stay memorable!