With deep regret and anger I write this review to let this property know that I will never be recommending this to to anyone ever. I am sure Ms. M remembers me and so will Mr. R, your manager in Lonavala who handled my case.
I booked this Royale villa in Lonavala for my mother-in laws 65th birthday celebration.
From the time we entered things started to go downwards.
1. There was no parking for 3 cars and they wouldn't let us park inside the bungalow we paid 72,000/- for! They asked us to go park far away. (Please read that price again, it was a hole in the pocket for a 2 night stay!)
2. The minute we took a walk around the house, it was filled with moss, torn bed sheets, dark dingy curtains and unclean sheets and areas. The entire house looked unclean, smelt of rain related fungus and was dark and terribly unwelcoming.
3. With 2 senior citizens, a pet cat and 3 children, and 2 family members with severe asthma we as a family decided this was not a safe place for us to stay.Had Ms. M even mentioned as a disclaimer that this villa would have fungus and moss, believe me I would not have booked this property.
4. Also, the non veg kitchen was attached to the villa, a fact hidden from us till we got there. Had the property told us this too, we would not have booked this villa at all! The helpers were walking through our bedroom to serve us food and get things ready and at any given point in those 4 hours we were there, the helpers were everywhere, making it rather uncomfortable for us as a family.
5. All bathroom windows were broken. The people from the next door bungalow could easily see inside! Are you serious that you charge so much money for such an awful service?
6. Once we decided to leave, the manager Mr. R was kind but his hands were tied. Ms. M was rather rude to me on the phone and said if I did not want to pay the balance amount in cash, (very suspicious when they take half cash and half g-pay) I'd have to leave immediately. This service was shocking, considering she had been so very kind till the time we raised a complaint.
If you cannot take feedback, please hire different people to run your company.
We left within 4 hours of reaching the property and all we got was a Rs.10,000 refund and I LOST Rs. 25,000.
After reflecting on my experience, I now write this review to warn fellow travelers. Please do not go here. This property made business and they got the money from another party for the same 2 nights and I was not given my full refund. I cannot begin to tell you how upsetting this experience has been. Please do not be fooled by their well made videos. They are cheating people and taking advantage of them in the middle of a pandemic when people are desperate for big clean spaces.
Please think before you book.