Topics include Dining Scene, Panama: For Foreign Visitors & more!
Some books that will gide the traveler navigate to Bocas Town at the Atlantic entrance to Canal de Panama are:
- The Panama Guide: A Cruising Guide to the Isthmus of Panama by Nancy Schwalbe Zydler and Tom Zydler.
- Panama Canal by Cruise Ship: the Complete Guide to Cruising the Panama Canal by Anne Vipond.
- Cruising Ports: Florida to California via Panama by Capt. John E. Rains and Capt. Patricia Miller Rains.
- Ulysses Travel Guide Panama by Marc Rigole and Claude-Victor Langlois.
- Frommer's Adventure Guides- Central America by Arthur Frommer.
And for an overview of Panama, take a look at:
- Panama Hoy by by Kenneth J. Jones.