Bali TourismBali HotelsBali Guest HouseBali Holiday HomesBali Holiday PackagesBali FlightsBali AttractionsBali ShoppingBali Travel ForumBali PhotosBali MapBali Visitors GuideHotels
All Bali HotelsBali Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in BaliBy Hotel TypeThings to doRestaurantsFlightsHoliday homesShoppingPackage HolidaysCruisesCar Hire
Bali MotelsBali CampgroundsBali HostelsFamily Hotels in BaliSpa Resorts in BaliRomantic Hotels in BaliBusiness Hotels in BaliResorts in BaliBali Beach HotelsLuxury Hotels in BaliBali Ski-In / Ski-Out HotelsBy Hotel Class
By Hotel Brand
RedDoorz Hotels in BaliThe Haven Hotels in BaliRama Hotels in BaliRamada Encore Hotels in BaliHoliday Inns Resorts in BaliLouvre Hotels in BaliWyndham Hotels in BaliHoliday Inns Express in BaliPlataran Hotels in BaliWestin Hotels in BaliPOP! Hotels in BaliGolden Tulip Hotels in BaliPopular Amenities
Popular Bali Categories
Budget Hotels in BaliCouples Resorts in BaliAffordable Resorts in BaliHoneymoon Hotels in BaliLuxury Beach Resorts in BaliBali All Inclusive ResortsFamily Resorts in BaliSafe Hotels in BaliSpa Hotels in BaliJungle Resorts in BaliNear Landmarks
Hotels near Sacred Monkey Forest SanctuaryHotels near Tegalalang Rice TerraceHotels near Waterbom BaliHotels near Tanah Lot TempleHotels near Kuta Beach - BaliHotels near Uluwatu TempleHotels near Sanur BeachHotels near Campuhan Ridge WalkHotels near Nusa Dua BeachHotels near Seminyak BeachNear Airports
Bali Tourism: Best of Bali
A tropical haven for beach bums, wellness worshipers, and the culturally curious
The Indonesian island of Bali is well-loved for good reason. Jungles dotted with sacred temples, towns brimming with nightlife, surf-friendly waters, and a thriving wellness scene attract all types of travellers. Whether you have three days or three weeks, seek beachy vibes or cultural treasures, Bali’s beloved hot spots and well-kept secrets can fill any itinerary.
Start planning for Bali
Create a Trip to save and organise all of your travel ideas, and see them on a map
- By Travel BabboBali with KidsYes, Bali's become very popular, but we still love visiting. We typically split our time between Ubud, the artistic center of the island, and the beach - either Jimbaran or Seminyak. We've stayed in eight different hotels/resorts over the years. These are our favorites.9 items
Places to see, things to do, and ways to wander.
A mix of the charming, lavish, and modern.
Quintessential bistros, bars, and beyond.
Good to Know
Bali trip for the mind, body, and soul
Stay fit and healthy with a revitalizing getaway. These are my top places in Bali that always charges me up for the year ahead.
iamwenzong, Singapore, Singapore
- Solace Float79 ReviewsSolace Float's Flotation Therapy allows you total relaxation where I felt complete weightlessness and absolute calm when i visited.
- Empire Fit Club Bali106 ReviewsEmpire Fit Club has a variety of classes daily that allows you to push yourself in an outdoor setting with a fantastic view. I love the atmosphere and professional instructors!
- Pranava Yoga163 ReviewsPranava Yoga is surrounded by a beautiful rice field where you can practice yoga. The refreshing air and tranquility of the environment always allows my mind to absolutely relax.
- Therapy Canggu1,118 ReviewsTherapy Canggu promises great massages! I love visiting after workouts which helps to relax my muscles.