Paris TourismParis HotelsParis Guest HouseParis Holiday HomesParis Holiday PackagesParis FlightsParis RestaurantsParis AttractionsParis ShoppingParis Travel ForumParis PhotosParis MapParis Visitors GuideHotels
All Paris HotelsParis Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in ParisBy Hotel TypePlaces to Visit
Paris MotelsParis HostelsParis CampgroundsLuxury Hotels in ParisFamily Hotels in ParisRomantic Hotels in ParisSpa Resorts in ParisParis Green HotelsBusiness Hotels in ParisResorts in ParisBy Hotel ClassBy Hotel Brand
Ibis Styles Hotels in ParisGolden Tulip Hotels in ParisRenaissance Hotels in ParisAscott The Residence Hotels in ParisAdagio Hotels in Parisibis Hotels in ParisB&B Hotels in ParisMelia Hotels in ParisInterContinental (IHG) Hotels in ParisHilton Hotels in ParisMarriott Hotels in ParisChoice Hotels in ParisHyatt Hotels in ParisMercure Hotels in ParisComfort Inns in ParisPopular AmenitiesPopular Neighbourhoods
Croulebarbe HotelsGaillon HotelsQuartier de la Gare HotelsRochechouart HotelsSainte-Avoie HotelsSaint-Thomas-d'Aquin HotelsFaubourg-Montmartre HotelsVal-de-Grâce HotelsPopular Paris Categories
Discount Hotels in ParisCheap Hostels in ParisParis City Center HotelsHoneymoon Hotels in ParisApartment Hotels in ParisHotels with Bars in ParisThemed Hotels in ParisRomantic Boutique Hotels in ParisCharming Hotels in ParisHeritage Hotels in ParisNear Landmarks
Hotels near Eiffel TowerHotels near Louvre MuseumHotels near Cathédrale Notre-Dame de ParisHotels near Musée d'OrsayHotels near Arc de TriompheHotels near Basilique du Sacre-Coeur de MontmartreHotels near Luxembourg GardensHotels near Sainte-ChapelleHotels near Seine RiverHotels near Champs-ElyseesNear Train Stations
Hotels near Cité StationHotels near Châtelet StationHotels near Châtelet-les-Halles StationHotels near Châtelet – Les HallesHotels near Pont Neuf StationHotels near Les HallesHotels near Louvre – Rivoli StationHotels near Étienne Marcel StationHotels near Sentier StationHotels near Bourse StationNear Airports
Hotels near Charles De Gaulle Airport (CDG)Hotels near Orly Field (ORY)Hotels near Beauvais-Tille Airport (BVA)Motels near Orly Field (ORY)Motels near Beauvais-Tille Airport (BVA)Motels near Charles De Gaulle Airport (CDG)Near Colleges
Hotels near Centre de Formation et de Perfectionnement des JournalistesHotels near University of London Institute in ParisHotels near Parsons ParisHotels near AgroParisTechHotels near Pantheon-Sorbonne UniversityHotels near Paris-Sorbonne UniversityHotels near Ecole Normale Superieure de ParisHotels near Mines ParisTechHotels near Catholic University of ParisHotels near American Graduate School in Paris
All things to do in ParisAdmission TicketsRestaurantsFlightsHoliday homesShoppingPackage HolidaysCruisesCar Hire
Musée d'Orsay: Tickets & ToursCathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris: Tickets & ToursSainte-Chapelle: Tickets & ToursPalais Garnier: Tickets & ToursEiffel Tower: Tickets & ToursMusee de l'Orangerie: Tickets & ToursArc de Triomphe: Tickets & ToursLouvre Museum: Tickets & ToursMontmartre: Tickets & ToursSeine River: Tickets & ToursLuxembourg Gardens: Tickets & ToursBasilique du Sacre-Coeur de Montmartre: Tickets & ToursMusée Rodin: Tickets & ToursLe Marais: Tickets & ToursPanthéon: Tickets & Tours
Paris Tourism: Best of Paris
The City of Lights dazzles in every way
Nowhere else on earth makes the heart swoon like the mention of Paris. The city lures with its magnificent art, architecture, culture, and cuisine, but there’s also a quieter magic waiting to be explored: the quaint cobbled lanes, the sweet patisseries around the corner, and the cosy little bistros that beckon with a glass of Beaujolais. Get ready to make Paris your own.
Start planning for Paris
Create a Trip to save and organise all of your travel ideas, and see them on a map
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences that define Paris.
A mix of the charming, iconic, and modern.
Quintessential Paris bistros, bars, and beyond.
Trending in the forums
Rent a Home for Your Next Escape
Popular homes in Paris
Look beyond the Louvre! Under-the-radar museums
Paris is a city of delights, one of which is the proliferation of fascinating museums that fly under most tourists' radars. Here are a handful of gems - some big, some small, but all interesting and off the beaten path.
Neil N, New York City, NY
- Musee de la Chasse et de la Nature328A celebration of the hunt. Taxidermy, antique firearms, and more juxtaposed with rotating modern art exhibits. One of my favorite museums on Earth.
- Maison de Victor Hugo655Step into the home of a literary giant, and enjoy the picturesque square on which it sits.
- Musee De Cluny2,873Come for the Lady and the Unicorn. But take a minute to soak in the fact that in this museum you're literally walking through time. The amazing collection of Medieval artifacts sits atop Roman ruins. A very visceral sense of how deep Paris's history runs.
- National Museum of Natural History1,284The museum is great fun, and is situated adjacent to the zoo and a sprawling botanical park. Pro tip: Get lunch at La Mosquee de Paris - Aux Portes de l'Orient, across the street from the museum and adjacent to the mosque. Excellent Moroccan food, enchanting atmosphere.
- Musee de la Poupee88A treat for serious doll enthusiasts, sure - but also a genuinely interesting stop for those who are inspired by others' offbeat passions.
- Musée des Egouts671A museum about all things Parisian sewers. Pro tip? Prep for your visit by reading Hugo's Les Miserables, in which the sewers of Paris feature prominently!
- Musee des Arts et Metiers1,135The French have a long, proud heritage of engineering and scientific accomplishment. This museum is a delightful celebration of that legacy.
- Palais de Tokyo622Contemporary art that pushes boundaries ... if you're looking to be challenged and think differently, check it out.
- Albert Kahn Musee et Jardins574The gardens here highlight different garden styles -- French, English, Japanese, with many travelers remarking the Japanese feels like stepping into Tokyo. Viva Japonisme!
Dig Into Paris