What is Travellers’ Choice Best of the Best?
This award is our highest recognition and is presented annually to those businesses that are the Best of the Best on Tripadvisor, those that earn excellent reviews from travellers and are ranked in the top 1% of properties worldwide.Learn more
London TourismLondon HotelsLondon Guest HouseLondon Holiday HomesLondon FlightsLondon RestaurantsLondon AttractionsLondon Travel ForumLondon PhotosLondon MapLondon Visitors GuideHotels
All London HotelsLondon Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in LondonBy Hotel TypePlaces to VisitRestaurantsFlightsHoliday homesTravel StoriesCruisesCar HireMore
London MotelsLondon CampsitesLondon HostelsLondon Green HotelsCasinos in LondonSpa Resorts in LondonRomantic Hotels in LondonFamily Hotels in LondonResorts in LondonBusiness Hotels in LondonLuxury Hotels in LondonBy Hotel ClassBy Hotel Brand
Britannia Hotels in LondonSmall Luxury Hotels of the World in LondonEasyHotel in LondonBest Western Hotels in LondonWyndham Hotels in LondonCurio Collection by Hilton Hotels in LondonPreferred Hotels & Resorts in LondonB&B Hotels in LondonSACO Hotels in LondonHampton by Hilton Hotels in LondonIbis Styles Hotels in LondonPark Plaza Hotels in LondonTaj Hotels in LondonDoubleTree by Hilton Hotels in LondonGuoman Hotels in LondonPopular AmenitiesPopular Neighbourhoods
Kensington and Hyde Park HotelsWimbledon HotelsClapham / Battersea HotelsEuston / Kings Cross /St Pancras HotelsIslington HotelsPaddington / Maida Vale HotelsHammersmith / Fulham HotelsEarls Court HotelsHotels near PoplarHotels near PlumsteadPopular London Categories
Budget Hotels in LondonCheap Bed and Breakfast in LondonCheap Hostels in LondonLondon City Center HotelsHoneymoon Hotels in LondonApartment Hotels in LondonLondon Hotels with NightclubsLondon Hotels with Free WifiHotels With Adjoining Rooms in LondonModern Hotels in LondonNear Landmarks
Hotels near London EyeHotels near The British MuseumHotels near Tower of LondonHotels near London UndergroundHotels near National GalleryHotels near Tower BridgeHotels near Natural History MuseumHotels near V&A - Victoria and Albert MuseumHotels near Big BenHotels near Madame Tussauds LondonNear Train Stations
Hotels near St. Paul'sHotels near London Liverpool StHotels near Liverpool StHotels near Moorgate StationHotels near Mansion HouseHotels near BankHotels near Cannon StHotels near MonumentHotels near Fenchurch Street StationHotels near London BridgeNear Airports
Hotels near Heathrow Airport (LHR)Hotels near London City Airport (LCY)Hotels near Luton Airport (LTN)Motels near London City Airport (LCY)Motels near Luton Airport (LTN)Motels near Heathrow Airport (LHR)Near Colleges
Hotels near London School of Economics and Political ScienceHotels near Courtauld Institute of ArtHotels near King's College LondonHotels near United Medical and Dental Schools, University of LondonHotels near City University LondonHotels near Metropolitan UniversityHotels near London Metropolitan UniversityHotels near Central Saint MartinsHotels near London Guildhall UniversityHotels near Queen Mary University of London
London Tourism: Best of London
A regal city surrounded by a rush of modern life
London is layered with history, where medieval and Victorian complement a rich and vibrant modern world. The Tower of London and Westminster neighbour local pubs and markets, and time-worn rituals like the changing of the guards take place as commuters rush to catch the Tube. It’s a place where travellers can time-hop through the city, and when they’re weary, do as Londoners do and grab a “cuppa” tea.
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences that define London.See all
A mix of the charming, iconic, and modern.See all
Quintessential London restaurants, bars, and beyond.See all
A Touring Musician's Guide to London
I'm a storytelling rapper, so I get to know cities through places I can write about or places I can sit and write. If you're like me and want to know London at its most poetic, these are your must-hits. @dylanowenmusic
Dylan Owen, New York City, NY
- Shoreditch Grind361A favorite coffeeshop downstairs, and a favorite recording studio upstairs. Records have been made here by Sam Smith, FKA Twigs, and Tinie Tempah.
- St Pancras Old Church86A hidden music venue inside of a church that offers ethereal performances with minimal lighting from both up-and-comers and established acts. Some historical names who have played here include: Sinead O Connor, Laura Marling, Brian Eno, Ron Sexsmith, Jason Mraz, Damien Jurado, and Simone Felice.
- Rough Trade East Cafe80Vinyl LPs line the aisles, walls, and floors in this location of the iconic record store chain. Plus, you can grab a coffee or drink and perhaps see your favorite artist perform on a promo stop for their newest release. You might be able to find one or two hidden copies of my LP on the shelves.
- Dishoom Carnaby2,882Can't have a London list without Dishoom. Truly authentic, unforgettable Indian food experience.
- Brick Lane Vintage Market13Endless booths and pop-up shops of vintage clothes (with tons of character and history) at a decent price. Shop until you drop.
- Nomadic Community Garden50One of London's best kept secrets. An urban open gallery of gardens run by volunteers who live in the community and display their art. If the gardens themselves aren't open when you arrive, walk around nearby to see London's largest wall of legal street art and endless miles of graffiti-covered tunnels.