Bahamas TourismBahamas HotelsBahamas Guest HouseBahamas Holiday HomesBahamas Holiday PackagesBahamas FlightsBahamas RestaurantsBahamas AttractionsBahamas ShoppingBahamas Travel ForumBahamas PhotosBahamas MapBahamas Visitors GuideHotels
All Bahamas HotelsBahamas Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in BahamasBy Hotel TypePlaces to VisitRestaurantsFlightsHoliday homesShoppingPackage HolidaysCruisesCar Hire
Bahamas MotelsBahamas HostelsBahamas CampgroundsBahamas Green HotelsCasinos in BahamasSpa Resorts in BahamasBahamas Beach HotelsRomantic Hotels in BahamasResorts in BahamasLuxury Hotels in BahamasBusiness Hotels in BahamasFamily Hotels in BahamasBy Hotel ClassBy Hotel Brand
Preferred Hotels & Resorts in BahamasMelia Hotels in BahamasMarriott Hotels in BahamasHilton Hotels in BahamasSandals Hotels in BahamasPopular AmenitiesPopular Bahamas Categories
Couples Resorts in BahamasBahamas Beach Spa ResortsBahamas All Inclusive Spa HotelsBahamas Casino Spa HotelsBahamas All Inclusive Beach HotelsBahamas Beach Spa HotelsBahamas Pet Friendly Beach HotelsBahamas Beach Suite HotelsBahamas All Inclusive Family ResortsBahamas Hot Tub Suite HotelsNear Landmarks
Hotels near Coco CayHotels near Beaches of Stocking IslandHotels near Half Moon BeachHotels near Princess CaysHotels near Glass WindowHotels near Pink Sands BeachHotels near Leon Levy Native Plant PreserveHotels near Thunderball GrottoHotels near Lighthouse BeachHotels near Coco Plum BeachNear Airports
Bahamas Tourism: Best of Bahamas
There are no two identical Bahamas holidays. With options as diverse as its 700 islands, the Bahamas may seem schizophrenic: is it a family destination, a place for lovers to sneak away, a gambling mecca, a cruise-afficianado’s chief port of call or a shopper’s world market? The answer is, yes. It’s that, too.
Start planning for Bahamas
Create a Trip to save and organise all of your travel ideas, and see them on a map
A mix of the charming, modern, and tried and true.
Can't-miss spots to dine, drink, and feast.
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences.
Trending in the forums
My Favourite Restaurants with a View
There’s no denying that a good meal is always made even better when enjoyed with a fantastic view. Here are my top picks where you can fill your tummy and drink in the sights all at once!
Ting, Singapore, Singapore
- Acquapazza232Nothing gets better than enjoying some delicious pizza by the beach. Acquapazza offers authentic Italian cuisine with a bit of Bahamian flair. Their signature eggplant parmigiana and grouper “acquapazza” are definitely must-try dishes!
- Rock House345Besides being known for good food and handcrafted cocktails, gorgeous views are aplenty when dining at the Rock House. Opt for a seat with perfect views of the bay or go for a romantic poolside setting depending on the occasion—it’ll be a lovely experience either way.
- Dune at The Ocean Club795Perched atop a white-sand buff is Dune, where you can enjoy French-Asian cuisine peppered with a hint of Bahamian spice served up by Michelin-starred chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten. If you’ve already had dinner, this place is great for having cocktails and watching the sunset too!
- The Landing Restaurant301The Landing is my favourite to-go for breakfast. Their ricotta hotcakes with honeycomb butter are simply outstanding, especially when coupled with a fresh pot of coffee and the view over the harbour.
- Luciano's of Chicago895Dining at Luciano’s of Chicago will give you a taste of Tuscany in The Bahamas. Everything is fresh and delicious, from their seafood dishes to a classic spaghetti bolognese. Ask for a table at the patio overlooking Nassau harbour to elevate your dining experience.
- Sapodilla459Sapodilla offers a tantalising fine dining experience that will leave you with unforgettable memories. The food and service was amazing and you'll leave feeling well-fed and pampered to the brim!
- Sip Sip, Harbour Island540Ah, the island life—sip on a cocktail while drinking up the sights at Sip Sip, which overlooks the magnificent Atlantic Ocean on Harbour Island. From Sangria to Rum Punch and Margaritas, what will your poison be?
Dig Into Bahamas