Bahamas TourismBahamas HotelsBahamas Guest HouseBahamas Holiday HomesBahamas FlightsBahamas RestaurantsBahamas AttractionsBahamas Travel ForumBahamas PhotosBahamas MapHotels
All Bahamas HotelsBahamas Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in BahamasBy Hotel TypeThings to DoRestaurantsFlightsHoliday homesTravel StoriesCruisesCar HireMore
Bahamas MotelsBahamas HostelsBahamas CampsitesBahamas Beach HotelsBusiness Hotels in BahamasBahamas Green HotelsCasinos in BahamasRomantic Hotels in BahamasResorts in BahamasFamily Hotels in BahamasSpa Resorts in BahamasLuxury Hotels in BahamasBy Hotel ClassBy Hotel BrandPopular AmenitiesPopular Bahamas Categories
Couples Resorts in BahamasDiving Resorts in BahamasTimeshare Resorts in BahamasWedding Resorts in BahamasHotels with Kitchenette in BahamasBoutique Resorts in BahamasFamily Resorts in BahamasLuxury Resorts in BahamasQuiet Resorts in BahamasRomantic Boutique Hotels in BahamasMore Bahamas Categories
Bahamas Hotels with Banquet HallBahamas Hotels with Air ConditioningBahamas Hotels with Laundry FacilitiesBahamas Hotels with Soundproof RoomsBahamas Shopping HotelsBahamas Non-Smoking HotelsBahamas Hotels with ConciergeBahamas Hotels with Steam RoomBahamas Exotic ResortsBahamas Resorts with BoatsBahamas Hiking HotelsNear Landmarks
Hotels near Coco CayHotels near Beaches of Stocking IslandHotels near Half Moon BeachHotels near Princess CaysHotels near Glass WindowHotels near Pink Sands BeachHotels near Leon Levy Native Plant PreserveHotels near Coco Plum BeachHotels near Thunderball GrottoHotels near Lighthouse BeachNear AirportsPopular Hotel Categories
Bahamas Tourism: Best of Bahamas
There are no two identical Bahamas holidays. With options as diverse as its 700 islands, the Bahamas may seem schizophrenic: is it a family destination, a place for lovers to sneak away, a gambling mecca, a cruise-afficianado’s chief port of call or a shopper’s world market? The answer is, yes. It’s that, too.
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences that define Bahamas.See all
Quintessential Bahamas restaurants, bars, and beyond.See all
My Favourite Restaurants with a View
There’s no denying that a good meal is always made even better when enjoyed with a fantastic view. Here are my top picks where you can fill your tummy and drink in the sights all at once!
Ting, Singapore, Singapore
- Acquapazza245Nothing gets better than enjoying some delicious pizza by the beach. Acquapazza offers authentic Italian cuisine with a bit of Bahamian flair. Their signature eggplant parmigiana and grouper “acquapazza” are definitely must-try dishes!
- Rock House Hotel369Besides being known for good food and handcrafted cocktails, gorgeous views are aplenty when dining at the Rock House. Opt for a seat with perfect views of the bay or go for a romantic poolside setting depending on the occasion—it’ll be a lovely experience either way.
- Dune at The Ocean Club850Perched atop a white-sand buff is Dune, where you can enjoy French-Asian cuisine peppered with a hint of Bahamian spice served up by Michelin-starred chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten. If you’ve already had dinner, this place is great for having cocktails and watching the sunset too!
- The Landing Restaurant324The Landing is my favourite to-go for breakfast. Their ricotta hotcakes with honeycomb butter are simply outstanding, especially when coupled with a fresh pot of coffee and the view over the harbour.
- Sapodilla573Sapodilla offers a tantalising fine dining experience that will leave you with unforgettable memories. The food and service was amazing and you'll leave feeling well-fed and pampered to the brim!