Explore Mornington Peninsula
Mornington Peninsula TourismMornington Peninsula HotelsMornington Peninsula Guest HouseMornington Peninsula Holiday HomesMornington Peninsula Holiday PackagesMornington Peninsula FlightsMornington Peninsula AttractionsMornington Peninsula Travel ForumMornington Peninsula PhotosMornington Peninsula MapMornington Peninsula Visitors GuideHotels
All Mornington Peninsula HotelsMornington Peninsula Hotel DealsBy Hotel TypeThings to doRestaurantsFlightsHoliday homesShoppingPackage HolidaysCruisesCar Hire
Mornington Peninsula MotelsMornington Peninsula HostelsMornington Peninsula CampgroundsSpa Resorts in Mornington PeninsulaBusiness Hotels in Mornington PeninsulaRomantic Hotels in Mornington PeninsulaMornington Peninsula Beach HotelsLuxury Hotels in Mornington PeninsulaFamily Hotels in Mornington PeninsulaResorts in Mornington PeninsulaBy Hotel Class
5-stars Hotels in Mornington Peninsula4-stars Hotels in Mornington Peninsula3-stars Hotels in Mornington PeninsulaBy Hotel Brand
Mornington Peninsula Hotels with ParkingMornington Peninsula Hotels with a PoolPet Friendly Hotels in Mornington PeninsulaPopular Mornington Peninsula Categories
Suite Hotels in Mornington PeninsulaMornington Peninsula Hotels with ShuttleGolf Hotels in Mornington PeninsulaExclusive Resorts in Mornington PeninsulaBeach Resorts in Mornington PeninsulaWedding Hotels in Mornington PeninsulaMornington Peninsula Beach Spa HotelsMornington Peninsula Beach Suite HotelsMornington Peninsula Luxury LodgesMornington Peninsula Pet Friendly MotelsNear Airports
Mornington Peninsula Tourism: Best of Mornington Peninsula
Start planning for Mornington Peninsula
Create a Trip to save and organise all of your travel ideas, and see them on a map
Essential Mornington Peninsula
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences.
A mix of the charming, modern, and tried and true.
Can't-miss spots to dine, drink, and feast.
From the Forums
Spending a Magical Weekend in Mornington Peninsula
Looking for the perfect weekend escape? Mornington Peninsula, an hour's drive from Melbourne, is just the place. Here are some of my top picks for a relaxing three day getaway.
Beatrice T, Singapore, Singapore
- Peninsula Hot Springs2,102 ReviewsThis is Victoria's first hot springs and day spa. I visited during winter and loved it. It’s the ideal place to destress while having a soak in the natural mineral waters and taking in the view of lush bushland.
- Dromana 3 Drive In74 ReviewsI've never been to a drive-in cinema before so this was a really fun and unique experience. Tip: get your food and drinks before driving in. I got pizza and had dinner while watching Jurassic World on the giant screen—it was one of my best nights ever.
- Mornington Peninsula National Park73 ReviewsMornington Peninsula National Park is great for outdoor lovers. There are beautiful coastal walks with numerous lookouts where you can stop to admire the view, and if you’re lucky, you’ll spot a wild kangaroo at Greens Bush.
- Cape Schanck Boardwalk167 ReviewsA hike along the 5-mile-long Cape Schanck Boardwalk is unforgettable, with gorgeous views of the coastline and the iconic Cape Schanck lighthouse.
- D.O.C Pizza & Mozzarella Bar591 ReviewsGourmet Italian wood-fired pizza, delicious pasta and fresh, creamy mozzarella from the mozzarella bar— this is comfort food at its best.
- Mornington Peninsula Brewery169 ReviewsSometimes, there’s no better way to chill out than to kick back with an ice-cold pint (or two). Opt for the tasting paddle if you can’t decide—I mean you know what they say, the more the merrier!
- Montalto789 ReviewsHaving won numerous “best of” awards, Montalto winery is sure to impress. Spend an afternoon sampling their signature Pinot Noir or Chardonnay while admiring the view of rolling hills and orchards or enjoy a wine-paired meal at the restaurant. Either way, you can’t go wrong.
- The Enchanted Adventure Garden640 ReviewsYou'll definitely have fun at this one. Get your adrenaline pumping at this playground for all ages and go "tree surfing", which is an aerial obstacle course that includes zip-lines and tube slides.
- Polperro Winery95 ReviewsTime slows down at Polperro Winery—and in a good way. Here, you can spend your wine o’clock de-stressing with your favorite sips from the winery’s premium Polperro and Even Keel wine labels.
- Cape Schanck Lighthouse200 ReviewsDon’t miss a visit the lighthouse museum and take a guided tour when you’re there. Your guide will tell you all about the history of the lighthouse, which was built in 1859.
- Sorrento Back Beach164 ReviewsSorrento Back Beach is where all the action happens. Come here early to catch the splendid sunrise and take a dip in the sheltered rock pools (at low tide).
Dig Into Mornington Peninsula