All reviews beer store tim hortons free wifi place to stay good nights sleep within walking distance randy accommodations pool
Reviewed 7 July 2017

We were very comfortable at the Hilltop Motel. The room may be dated but that added to its charm, they were clean and well cared for. The staff was very friendly always happy to assist air accomadate us. I would definitely return.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Although the room is small, it was a comfortable place to stay. We had good nights sleep on the queen bed, enjoyed the clean room, the clean outdoor pool and the non plastic patio chairs and table outside our room as well as in the pool area. Our host was friendly which is an important factor for my husband and I. For those who enjoy Tim Hortons, it is just across the street. Beer store is next door and McDonald's half a block down the street. Sizzlin Restaurant across the street was a good supper choice for us. Would stay here again if we get back to the Georgian Bay Area. Great home base to go exploring from.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 9, one queen bed and one easy chair.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2016

Love the Hilltop Motel! My husband & I have stayed here a number of times now and will be back for sure! The hotel itself is very clean, comfy beds, fridge and microwave in the room, and free Wifi. The grounds are impeccable; beautiful flowers, plenty of seating outside all the rooms, and around the most enjoyable inground pool, there are outdoor umbrellas for shade, if that is what you prefer, and a large triple seater swing to relax on.
The hotel is located right across Tim Hortons, beside the Beer Store (but separated by a beautiful row of trees for privacy) and close to great restaurants. Amici Pizzeria and Family Restaurant, beside the Hotel is a must, best food ever!! Hilltop Motel is just a 10min walk to down town, if walking isn't your thing then you can get a local, friendly taxi for a flat rate of $8.00 down town.
The owner Randy is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet and if you are in need of anything he is there to help! Can't sing his praise high enough.
We stayed Aug 17 - 19 and I wanted to stay longer, it was a great relaxing stay, and looking forward to our next stay!!
Choosing Hilltop Motel is the only place to stay while in Meaford, ON!!

Room Tip: Just ask what you're looking for and Randy will help you out. If going on a summer weekend book ahead as the Motel gets booked up!
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2016

I found the room very dated. I purchased food for my stay as I was told there would be a microwave and fridge only to find out that there was NO microwave and the fridge was compact at best. The food ended up garbaged. My view from front window was a common area and from my back window was a garbage box. The motel is a long walking distance from the rest of the town with not even a convenience store close by. I feel the price charged was too high for what I got. I would not recommend.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

We were unsure what to expect, however were very pleased with this Motel. Clean rooms, nice pool facility, great staff. Unlikely that we will be back to Meaford as we are here for a Millitary Graduation at the base, however we would not hesitate to stay here again. We appreciated not having to drive the extra distance to stay in the nearby cities.

Stayed: July 2016