Lowest prices for your stay
$109
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline$109
Travelocity$109
FindHotel$109
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2019

When you walk in, you're greeted by the faint smell of dog food (coming from the restaurant). The front-desk staff was nice (once you could summon someone), but en route to the first-floor rooms, the corridor was reminiscent of a jail -- and its mural, presumably painted by children, didn't help. The room was clean enough, but the furnishings looked they were designed to survive either a frat party or a tsunami (and had probably endured both). Finally, the "quiet" in the name is a misnomer. I could hear everything! Sorry, just being honest.

Date of stay: July 2019
4  Thank snuffle
Reviewed 3 July 2019 via mobile

Rooms were modernized, clean and with working AC. Others in group stayed elsewhere and regretted it. This is the place to stay in town. The bar-resto attached to motel is also a good breakfast and pm location.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Couple of years I stayed at this place and I wasn't very satisfied with the rooms.
But now in total renovated rooms it is very very quiet and the food in the restaurant is tasty. The stuff is very helpful and no problem with the english language at all.

Room tip: If you want good food and a quiet hotel, that's the place to go
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

First of all the room did not look like any of the photos from their webpage. It was outdated but it clean.

The WIFI did not work unless I stood near the bathroom or went in the hallway outside my room. This was important for me as I was here with my husband for work and all my work is done online. So I spent a few hours sitting in the hallway to be able to work!

My husband was here for a triathlon and sleep was primordial for him but did not get that. The 4 pillows in our room were full of lumps and we woke up with a sore neck in the morning.

The air conditioning was the old style that has to be placed in the window and it was so noisy that we could not fall asleep and never got a night of deep sleep.

There were clothes pins in the bedroom curtains and we assumed that it was to keep them shut but it was to hold them up so the cold air of the air conditioning could come into the room.

So after a night we moved to another hotel in the area.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2017

We were in the area for a short holiday and when we got to the room, we found the smell odd. It was so overpowering that I was unable to sleep and ended up spending some time out in the car. I must say I am sensitive to chemicals and the oether people in the room did not have such an issue. We had a room in the front. My understanding from the reviews is that there are better rooms in the back, but I can't confirm that, we did not go and take a look. There are a number of B&B options in the area, I recommend looking elsewhere.

Date of stay: April 2017