Lowest prices for your stay
$109
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline$109
Travelocity$109
Tripadvisor$105
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

First of all the room did not look like any of the photos from their webpage. It was outdated but it clean.

The WIFI did not work unless I stood near the bathroom or went in the hallway outside my room. This was important for me as I was here with my husband for work and all my work is done online. So I spent a few hours sitting in the hallway to be able to work!

My husband was here for a triathlon and sleep was primordial for him but did not get that. The 4 pillows in our room were full of lumps and we woke up with a sore neck in the morning.

The air conditioning was the old style that has to be placed in the window and it was so noisy that we could not fall asleep and never got a night of deep sleep.

There were clothes pins in the bedroom curtains and we assumed that it was to keep them shut but it was to hold them up so the cold air of the air conditioning could come into the room.

So after a night we moved to another hotel in the area.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2017

We were in the area for a short holiday and when we got to the room, we found the smell odd. It was so overpowering that I was unable to sleep and ended up spending some time out in the car. I must say I am sensitive to chemicals and the oether people in the room did not have such an issue. We had a room in the front. My understanding from the reviews is that there are better rooms in the back, but I can't confirm that, we did not go and take a look. There are a number of B&B options in the area, I recommend looking elsewhere.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank MTLcyclebuff
Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

I was there some weeks. Crew is very kind and available to help in all situations. Rooms are warm and with all conforts. Restaurant has delicious food and nice people inside. Maybe only laundry service can increase efficiency.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

There with son's hockey team but given room far team. Given small room with no room for a cot so then paid for a 2nd room. Noisy, kids playing in the hallway in the early morning banging on doors. Spent lots of money at resto at hotel for whole team and families, for breakfast and supper, and although we reserved a room for all to get together after supper, we were told by Mrs Charlotte to leave the room by 10:30 on a Saturday night. Do not recommend.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Love2travel-Mtl
Reviewed 14 August 2015

I was in LAc Megantic for a World Championship of open water swimming as the Doctor of Brazilian team. I was sent to this horrible motel. Durty, nasty, stinky. The doors would open to the parking , really devasteted and noisy.The wifi NEVER worked!! The room I was in communicated with another room, and the door DID NOT LOCK. I was alone and it is impossible to sleep in a unlockable room. I asked to change, to fix but NOTHING AT ALL was done. Due to my insistence, the owner that was never nice, became agressive and told the reception to cancel my reservation because if I did not like the room I shall leave!! He was really RUDE!! I was scared and really it is a warning: be carefull if you go there by yourself!!
So I crossed the road and guess what: There were another motel MUCH much better, cheaper and really nice! So I was benefited by his rudness in the end!

Room tip: If you want to risk, choose the ones on the back that are far away from the road...but still....bad.
Date of stay: August 2015