“Not worth the money”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

We had 5 different dishes. Most of the sea food was flavourless. Way too expensive for flavourless food. Portions are ok

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank ilankab2017

Reviewed 30 April 2018

We had a very disappointing experience this time. We ordered our dinners and mine was the Lobster feast that is only available at special times. It comes with 3 different lobster dishes and is $37.99. One of the dishes is a large lobster tail. It came way undercooked and was gross. After one bite, I had to spit it out. Thankfully it was the last thing I was eating as it made me feel sick. I told the waiter that it was still raw. He agreed as it was obvious. I did not want another one. The manager also saw it. The manager offered me a free dessert. The dessert is $4.95. He did not offer dessert to my mother or son who were with me and actually charged us for my son's. So 1/3 of my $37.99 meal is bad and this manager thinks a $4.95 dessert is adequate compensation! It is NOT.
The food has deteriorated and is not higher end seafood. Very disappointing!

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank 230AnnR
Reviewed 29 April 2018

Courteous wait staff. Food was fresh. Appetizers are getting smaller & smaller throughout the years. Nevertheless, the entrees order were delicious.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Came here for our 2 year old daughters birthday and from service, quality of food, drinks, desserts and decor. Nothing could have been better, some of the servers have been here for a long time and make this location all the more special.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 7 March 2018

We go there frequently, but after the last couple of visits it will be less frequently! They have stopped providing vegetables with the food, so you now have to pay for them. The prawns I had were dry and not well seasoned and the portions seem to have got smaller over time. The drinks also seem to have been watered down and I had a rum and coke which was weak and tasteless, no fizz at all. Not very good value for the money, although the service is always good.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank Gill G

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK