“Update ”

Ranked #82 of 236 Restaurants in Thornhill
Neighbourhood: North York
Neighbourhood: North York
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Since the last review we have tried more things on the menu, particularly Lazeez on the rocks which was absolutely delicious. They have gotten busier since August which is a great sign. The food and service is still great. We love this place!

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

We weren't impressed with the previous management, but the food now is fantastic. We've been twice already since the new opening and we are extremely happy, because we have a new place across the street to get good food. The portions are huge and the food is delicious and well priced.

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

I became hooked after the first time I purchased a meal from Lazeez.

Food is delicious, reasonably priced.

I enjoy cooking but with such tasty food so close to home I can't resist going almost weekly to pick up supper.

Portions are healthy I can often get a second meal out of it.

I Highly recommend

Reviewed 21 April 2016

New little take out restaurant, designed for take out.
Nice Shwarma's and Koobideh dishes. A quick and easy take out option instead of the usual fast food fare.