Lowest prices for your stay
$139
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com$157
Travelocity$157
travelup.com$170
All reviews great hotel excellent location business trip front desk staff booked this hotel yogurt miami proximity everglades shampoo
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 July 2022

A very nice hotel at a very affordable price. We loved our stay and would certainly recommend it to anyone wanting to stay near everything. Shops, restaurants, entertainment etc.
The hotel is friendly, clean and very easy to locate. Would certainly recommend.

Date of stay: July 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 2 July 2022 via mobile

I decided to try this hilton as it was next to the dolphin mall it's still a new looking place, very clean and housekeepong service was offered every day but I did not take all of it. The was comfortable and nice, they could have better television channels like some of the other hiltons, the breaks was ok had a few things to chose from, I had dinner once and it was good can't complain about the taste. I liked the hotel would be back when I return to miami.

Room tip: Parking was free and had ample space
Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 June 2022 via mobile

Pros:
Location: We booked this hotel for its location - close to the Dolphin Mall, and not too far from the Everglades for our trip there. It was about 30 minutes from Everglades Safari Park and 45 minutes from Shark Valley. You can easily walk across the street to Entrance 7 at the Dolphin Mall - it’s about a 3 minute walk.

Price & Connecting Rooms: With the low price, we opted for connecting rooms, which worked out really well for our family.

Nice Rooms & Amenities: Our rooms were clean, modern, and spacious. We had a small fridge and microwave. This hotel is right in an airplane flight path but you can’t hear the planes inside the hotel. Guest Landry was on our floor and cost about $3-4 for an entire load to wash and try.

Cons:
“In-Room Snacks” is not accurate - We booked the room with in-room snacks, only to arrive in our room and find no snacks. I went down to the front desk and asked and it turns out you can choose 2 drinks and 3 snacks from the pantry in the lobby each day. Not as advertised, but they do have lots of drink and snack options. Although they ended up putting a $10 charge on our room for snacks so now I have to call to complain…

Smoke Alarm: The alarm went off a little before 6am and we had to evacuate. Not their fault, but no one came and gave us an all-clear (another guest finally came out and told us) and no one from the hotel staff was around at all. Disappointing customer service after having to take the kids outside in their PJ.

Pool hours: The outdoor pool was closed at 8pm when we went down. That seems awfully early for a pool to close in June. It was a nice, big, clean pool though when we did get to use it.

Funky room layout: While the quality seems nice, the layout is strange. With the connecting rooms, the mini fridge area is behind the doors. So if you want to leave the doors open, that’s super inconvenient. And the bathroom doors open right into the path of the hallway doors. It felt like door Jenga the entire time.

Housekeeping Staff: Housekeeping came and knocked on our door and barged right in before I could even walk to the door, even though I yelled “coming”. I said we would just take 4 clean towels and the lady gave me a hard time for wanting 4. Strange.

Overall, a nice hotel if you know these things going in.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2022

Hotel was decent, I went to the restaurant/bar and the food was good. The room is partially carpeted and that affected my allergies but that is on me. Everything appeared to be clean. The Shower has a nice wide shower head, there were shampoo, conditioner, and body lotion. No toothpaste. Front desk was efficient and with their app you don't even need to talk to them to check out. The bar carries Ron Zacapa 23, if you are into Rums. The proximity to Dolphin Mall can't be beat. Just walk there and back with your shopping, perfect for that.

Date of stay: May 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 April 2022 via mobile

The employees are friendly. The leadership is horrendous. They can’t even staff a bartender daily! And then they make their staff lie about why.
Staff won’t work for bad leaders long, they’ll leave. Hilton needs to do some shoppin! Listen to your clients, fix the problem! Replace the GM!

Date of stay: April 2022