Review Highlights
Evening out with collegues

Really enjoyed evening out with collegues although there was 18 of us and it was very busy could... read more

Reviewed 23 August 2018
Trish M
Absolutely Lovely !

Have entertained friends in this restaurant frequently this summer. What a fabulous setting! Menu... read more

Reviewed 12 August 2018
mbjbpb
via mobile

All reviews true links links course pro shop golf club clubhouse scenery kerry westerly ireland outing hackett
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Stopped by to check out the Links, it was rainy and windy and the gent in the proshop advised that I should call the next day as the weather was not suppose to be to 'grand'.

So we had lunch upstairs and watched over the 9th green as well as the putting area. To our surprise, not really we like eating at our course back home, the food here was outstanding.

Everything we had was amazing from my salad to my son's steak sandwich all were tasty and fresh...unfortunately we never did get to play the course, maybe next time.

5  Thank Moose3737
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Played 18 holes in glorious sunshine
Had a great meal afterwards in the club house. What a truly great day out

5  Thank desssss1
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Great value friendly staff in fabulous surroundings. Great selection on offer. Ideal for lunch if touring in the area.

2  Thank patfleming
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed a round at this lovely yet challenging course. The staff was warm and welcoming and the links course in good shape for early spring. A great find on Slea Head Drive!

1  Thank Sarah K
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

This course is well worth the visit for some super golf and when the wind blows you had better have your 'A' game with you. The greens are excellent and some thought is required to get around intact. They have recently taken away some rough from around several holes ( much to my delight) but you still have to miss in the right area or you are dead. There is always a welcome here for visitors and the fees are excellent value compared to Kerry neighbours. Do not be put off by the low price, the scenery and sea air alone is worth the money. If you are a real golfer you will not regret playing here I promise you. See if you can cut the corner on the par 5 13th I dare you !!! Or try and drive the par 4 14th double dare you !!!!

3  Thank Jamie C