Holiday Inn Express Peachtree Corners/Norcross
US$ 112
US$ 106
US$ 122
US$ 116
All reviewswould stay here againnice folksconvenient locationnice hotelpeachtree cornersclean roomsoatmealfree breakfastconshousekeeping
Reviewed 3 January 2012

Check in here was really pretty quick and easy (ecpecially if you booked through IHG) my keys, room number, etc all ready moment I arrived. Rooms were clean and there was stuff nearby you could walk to for food options. There is actually a pretty good sports bar if you head out of the hotel and hang a right, a ways down the road you will see a fonteras mex grill, same lot at the back is a big sports bar/place for food with tons of TV's and good staff and grub. In general though this is not a palce you come if you ar visiting Atlanta, but a good place to crash for a few days at a reasonable price if you are doing business in this area.

Room Tip: All seem about the same here
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
hienorcross, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Peachtree Corners/Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2012

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to post your comments after your recent stay at our hotel. We were so pleased to read that you enjoyed our hotel, and found it to be clean and comfortable. Our hotel is indeed the ideal location for having a wide variety of food options within walking distance. We hope that should you return to the Atlanta area, that you will choose to stay with us once again.

Reviewed 29 November 2011

We stayed one night in this hotel the first Saturday in November 2011. it was just a great stay. The room was redone recently and everything was in great shape. The room was clean. the staff nice and the location is really quiet. The internet rate for the weekend was very reasonable. I would stay here again as well as recommend it to others.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
hienorcross, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Peachtree Corners/Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2011

Thank you very much for your time writing a review for our hotel. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay and liked our hotel and the location. We would be very happy to welcome you again!

Reviewed 17 November 2011

My flight was late arriving and I called to say it would be 1:30 A.M. or later before I could arrive at the hotel. When I walked up to the locked door, Stacy opened the door, and politely handed me the paperwork to sign and the key immediately. He has no idea how pleasant it was to walk in and have everything in order at that time of the morning. The next day I was helped again by a very polite, friendly and very helpful young lady - Nancy. Chantel always smiles and is very pleasant as well. I am impressed with all shifts of your front desk service.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business

We were delighted to read your comments about your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express!Thank you very much for your time on describing your positive experience with us. We have shared your comments with our staff and we all look forward to welcoming you again!

Reviewed 16 November 2011

I stay at hotels 2-3 nights per week and there are no other hotels even close to them in servicing their guests! The front desk, housekeeping and management staff are extremely friendly and helpful. My room is always very clean. I am in Atlanta every week and this will be my home away from home. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Dan R

We were very happy reading your excellent review on our hotel, thank you! For myself and my team, it is a pleasure knowing that you consider our hotel your home away from home. We look forward to seeing you back!

Reviewed 20 October 2011

Stayed here for a computer class given on-site - i got a package of air and hotel from MIA for $500 complete thru the training company, so i really can't determine the price or value. But excellent accomodations, condition, food at breakfast, and happy hour 5 to 7 many nights. Mr. Patel in housekeeping department even located a suitable replacement for my cell phone charger which i forgot to bring - he was very patient as we looked through a large box of abandoned chargers. It was only Sept 19 but the pool was already closed, even though the weather was still warm. However, i was here to learn for the most part. Reasonably close food and restaurants, even if only walking like me.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank SW_Dade
hienorcross, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Peachtree Corners/Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2011

Thank you for being our guest and for this very positive review. We are glad that you had a pleasant stay, fully enjoying what our hotel has to offer. We do hope that your travels will bring you back to Norcross and, when they do, that you will return to stay at our hotel.