“A great heritage stay . And a mindful of...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Entrance to our property
Our beautiful five bedroom property
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

sreelekh2...
Bengaluru, India
“A great heritage stay . And a mindful of experiences”
Reviewed 22 February 2022 for a stay in February 2022

I came with my family for a weekend trip to Kannur from Bangalore my kids wanted a different experience rather than staying in a usual resort setup or Bangalore outskirts Farmstay . I came across Laxmi heritage listing , what makes it different from others is it’s an old tharavadu kept it with out loosing the charm with a “serpant kaavu”(worshipping snakes that can be seen in front of old tharavadu)with a village atmosphere around . First day we checked in around morning 11 am , they suggested some near by experiences like (food tour , snake park visit) and so on .. my kids and my wife were really happy , late night bonfire and barbq was really intersting Next day also we got out of the house around morning and again some mindful experiences , guests can customize experiences that’s the great part of the stay, it’s not just only stay , folks !, it’s. a lot more . We loved it , highly appreciated and suggested !

Date of stay: February 2022
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing