3,025 results
All reviews villa del palmar time share murphy bed luis guzman puerto vallarta discount card villa group timeshare presentation per device pizza bar mexican fiesta bell staff sales pitch washer and dryer palmita market meal plan full kitchen
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was our first time to PV and are usually on the Cancun side. Room was very clean and comfortable with maid service excellent and friendly. Terrifically clean property and pool and the spa blew us away with the Hydrotherapy area and staff. We took advantage of the water sports everyday, mainly kayaking and boogie boarding, and kudos to Ernesto for his genuine care, smile and expertise. Truly a gentleman and a prize staff member. These beaches were the longest experienced in Mexico and wonderful to walk. My 10 and 13 year old boys loved it!. A great getaway!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
mtnezalberto, Gerente at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear guest,

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words, which I will personally share with all the staff and very special with Ernesto in Activities. Thanks too to all the staff tat went out of their way to ensure that your stay was excellent.

On behalf of our Villa del Palmar Flamingos team, we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have been coming to this resort for over ten years and are Elite Residence members. The property is beautiful and meticulously maintained. The bell men are tremendous and Antonio is one of the most ingratiating men I have ever met...he truly stands out. As far as wait staff go... they all are very but one individual ( Cristobal) has always give exceptional service to my family and I. The only concerns I have with the property is that I wish that happy hour was from 4:00 to 5:00 and that the beach party be allowed to go until 11:00 pm as it is truly one of the highlights of our stays and the band should be allowed to play longer. People love this event and this is what I have heard from many other members. Regardless of my criticism this place is one of the nicest in Mexico.

Room tip: 5th floor or higher if you want a view
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Peter K

Dear guest,

Thank you for expressing your great satisfaction with Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit and for sharing the details of your stay with us. I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words, which I will personally share with all the staff and specially with Cristobal and Antonio.

I appreciate your suggestion about the happy hour; please be aware that each one of your suggestions is read and considered in our weekly meeting to be considered, this is the first step to take our beloved resort and service into the next level.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is our 5 January in a row visiting VDP Flamingos. What do we like about this? Excellent location with great beaches, great nearby restaurants and a perfect climate for a January visit. Days in the 80's and nights in the high 60's. There are numerous small villages nearby with excellent restaurants especially seafood to visit. We stay for 3 weeks and stock our condo from nearby Mega Foods with food such as breakfast and lunch items when we do not want to go to one of the nearby restaurants. 3 weeks groceries with lots of fresh items only $170. Our one bedroom unit has full kitchen, washer/dryer, 2 baths and twice daily maid service. Can't get that in the USA!
I would be remiss if I didn't mention the exellent service of our maid, Tiodora, Pool Manager Regee and the wait staff, Jose, Dany, Mau, Ernesto and Maru. Lastly, the Elite staff, Robin, Laura and Rochelle are always there with a great welcome and stress-free check-in and much service during our stay such as reservations, recommendations,etc.We always express our appreciation with reasonable gratuties. The service is excellent and deserves to be rewarded!

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

One of the best satisfactions in the hospitality industry is to learn from guests we made them feel special and that we exceeded their expectations; thank you for share your experience with us and in this site! Our unique goal is to create great stories that will remain in your mind forever.

I am glad that you considered our service as Exceptional! I will share with Teodora, Regee, José, Dany, Mauricio, Ernesto, Maru, Robin, Laura and Rochelle. Thank you! You don't know how gratifying it's that our efforts do not happen unnoticed for our clients.

We hope to the opportunity to welcome you many, many more times in this sunny shores.

Alberto Martínez B

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have been coming here for many years. The staff is always fantastic. The water aerobics instructors this year are the best ever. Shout out to José & Betty! Also the front desk staff & bellmen are wonderful!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear guest,

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words, which I will personally share with José and Betty at Activities and with the bellmen personnel.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This is the second year my partner and I have visited this resort as a couple and they continue to exceed our expectations. There are lots of fun activities to do on the resort and Bucerias is a short walk on the beach away. The staff on the resort are very friendly and helpful. There is a variety of excellent food and drink options. Our room was always well looked after and clean whenever we arrived back for the night. We have both found that staff go above and beyond in everyday interactions. We highly recommend this resort. It is perfect for couples, families and even groups of friends.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

I truly appreciate your wonderful review of our facilities and the always friendly and happy resort staff, I am sure they will be equally thrilled to learn of your kind remarks and recognition of their efforts to meet your needs. I am delighted to read that you had a fun and relaxing vacation at Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit. It is great to receive such fantastic comments about our staff, pool facilities and dining experiences.

It is agreeable also, that you have taken the time to explore the environment; that has walked along the beach to come to Bucerías, our neighboring people; a picturesque seaside village which offers variety of seafood restaurants.

We are looking forward to your next visit.