2,866 results
All reviews villa group murphy bed discount card luis guzman time share puerto vallarta the bell captain per device bell staff washer and dryer pizza bar pool concierge palmita market timeshare presentation welcome home all inclusive option full kitchen
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The Resort is beautiful and well kept and the Staff friendly and accommodating. We spent most of our time around the Pool and Manager Reggie would make sure that the guests were happy. Jorge and Cristobal kept our drinks full. Loved the Pool Menu and service and if you’re into a Show with a Buffet I highly recommended the Fiesta and the Tropical Night. The Buffet is an assortment of Seafood Dishes,Meats,Salads Veggies etc. something for everyone and the Flan was the best that we ever had!
You can walk for miles down the Beach or ride a Horse, Para Sail, Jet Ski, boogie board you name it! We met several folks that return to this Resort and I see why. I fell in love with the Iguanas and hand fed them. If you’re into night life this may not be the place for you because it’s quiet at night but we did meet some people enjoying the Hot Tub and the Bar was open. I Visited the Spa and was pampered by a fabulous Facial, I had the “Renew”.
All in all I have nothing negative to say. We had a great week.

Stayed: October 2018
ANGEL S, Gerente at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear guest,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to welcome you in Villa del Palmar Flamingos to enjoy of your most recent vacation's trip, and for the time taken to share with us your wonderful experience; it is enjoyable to know that we were able to exceed your expectations.

I truly appreciate the time you taken to write this gratifying review, it will be my pleasure to share your comments with all the staff, specifically with Reggie, Jorge, Cristobal and with our SPA staff. Thank you!!!

We truly hope we get the chance to host you back very soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is been so far the best vacation ever! I have a Gold Trial member and I’m very happy about every aspect. The service at the restaurant are amazing the rooms are so clean and I love the Mexican decoration at the premises. The girls at the Concierge are incredible helpful. Martha Marcy Sarah Mago Jaqueline, Edelmira, Cassandra and korina Maby a m a z I n g !!!!! At the front desk Jose and Adam gave me an amazing room! The spa top of the topest! Anyways so much to thank to all of my amigos. I hope I can come back soo soon

Stayed: October 2018

Dear Michael,

We are thrilled to read that you enjoyed your stay at Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit, I want to thank you for posting such a nice review about our resort and staff.

It is a true pleasure to know that your overall experience with us was enjoyable and exceeded your expectations. I am happy to learn from this review that you were impressed with the overall service and especifically with our restaurant, with our Concierge Desk -Martha, Marcy, Sarah, Mago, Jaqueline, Edelmira, Casandra, Korina and Maby-, as well as with Jose and Adam at the Front desk. I will have personal care to share with them your comments. You don't know how gratifying it's that our efforts do not happen unnoticed for our clients. This is our passion, believe us!

I am looking forward to welcome you again in a near future!

Best regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have been to this resort several times in the past. It's great, relaxing, and beautiful. Staff is very friendly and accommodating. We participated in the all-inclusive meal plan, as we have in the past. It seems like a pretty good deal, but the food quality this time just didn't seem to be as great. It was still good, but we were very impressed before. We will be back.
The bell captain Luis Guzman is great.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

On behalf of the staff and myself, I thank you very much for your preference and loyalty and for allowing us to serve you better with a real passion in your several visits to Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit.

I also appreciate the time you took to let us know your important comments about the all-inclusive meal plan which I am sharing with our Food & Beverage Director as our main commitment is to fulfill and exceed the expectations of our guests when visitin our outlets. I can assure you that our F&B Director is going to take the appropiate measurements to improve the quality and service in this important area, we are sorry for the inconvenience this could cause to you.

For your information I will share your review with the entire staff, but especifically with Luis Guzman who will feel so proud of your note. It is our promise to continuing improving the services we offer for the next time you come back.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The rooms (1 bedroom 2 Full bath with Kitchen) are top notch, the staff is courteous and efficient. The spa are very reasonably priced and again the service was excellence. The restaurants have a good variety (Mexican, Italian, and supper breakfast buffet. Also it was not crowed could get beach chairs and pool sides any time of the day. Also everything is kept pristine 24x7.

Room Tip: The property is designed so that all rooms have a view of the ocean and beach.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear guest,

I truly appreciate your wonderful and detailed review of our facilities and the always friendly and happy resort staff, I am sure they will be equally thrilled to learn of your kind remarks and recognition of their efforts to meet your needs.

It is a true pleasure to know that your overall experience with us was enjoyable and exceeded your expectations; specially the variety of our Restaurants and the SPA. I am happy to learn from this review that you were impressed with the service of our restaurants, with the SPA and pool facilities, but especially that our staff provided outstanding service.

We are looking forward to having you back and make every effort to exceed again your expectations.

Very kind regards,

Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

From the moment we arrived, we felt like honored guests...
For starters, Lucy (one of the Concierge's) was so welcoming and cheerful and funny!!
I was so impressed with the number of times I bumped into her during our stay and she talked to me every single time and even went out of her way to say "goodbye and we look forward to your next visit".
Everyone at this resort is amazing.
The genuine hospitality makes for a great stay, the food was great...especially the fish tacos at the Taco Bar on property...I wish I could remember the lady and the gentleman that gave us great service all 4 times we ate there...yes...4 times...lol.
We joked about how we might "accidentally miss our flight home" so we could stay longer. My only request would be to have yoga available every day....the gentleman...his name began with a "P" is a wonderful person...we really enjoyed the 2 yoga classes on the beach.
Might I suggest that the other exercise instructors market the yoga classes when they have their exercise sessions?
You truly have a great yoga instructor!
Everything was wonderful including our massages at the spa...Cinthia and Judith were awesome...no joke.
My husband...the one who never is really wowed with massages went on and on about his massage for the rest of the day!
Thank you to everyone at Villa del Palmar Flamingos for creating a memorable experience for our 21st wedding anniversary!
We appreciate you!!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sandra M

Dear Sandra,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to welcome you in Villa del Palmar Flamingos to enjoy of your 21st wedding anniversary trip, and for the time taken to share with us your wonderful experience. It is a true pleasure to know that your overall experience with us was enjoyable and we were able to exceed your and your husband expectations.

I truly appreciate the time you taken to write this gratifying review, it will be my pleasure to share your comments with all the staff, specifically with the staff at the SPA, with Prócoro (he is our Yoga instructor), with Cinthia and Judith, and with the rest of the personnel that went out of their way to ensure that your stay was excellent. You don't know how gratifying it's that our efforts do not happen unnoticed for our clients. This is our passion, believe us!

We truly hope we get the chance to host you back very soon!

Kind regards,