2,832 results
All reviews villa group murphy bed discount card luis guzman time share puerto vallarta per device bell staff washer and dryer pizza bar pool concierge timeshare presentation welcome home palmita market all inclusive option full kitchen all inclusive plan
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We just returned home after an awesome vacation at VDP Flamingos. It’s so nice returning year after year to see many of the same staff. These are a few who always went above and beyond to make our stay memorable: Jose at the front desk and the Bell staff Antonio and Eduardo. Ana, our housekeeper, included our sock monkeys when creating the origami towel animals. It made us smile when we came back to our room after a day out. Ernesto, Jose, Victor and Jerry kept us busy with lots of water activities. My daughter and I especially enjoyed the Aqua Fit classes!
The meals and the service at the Steak House were superb. The salad and dessert bar are a great addition. The staff work long hours, always with smiles and wanting to please.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
RODOLFO C, Gerente at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear guest,

I truly appreciate your wonderful and detailed review of our facilities and the always friendly and happy resort staff, I am sure they will be equally thrilled to learn of your kind remarks and recognition of their efforts to meet your needs.

It is a true pleasure to know that your overall experience with us was enjoyable and exceeded your expectations. I am happy to learn from this review that you were impressed with the service of our restaurants, bars, pool facilities and especially that our activities staff provided outstanding service.

Also, I am glad to hear that Jose, Antonio, Eduardo, Ana,Ernesto, José, Victor and Jerry went out of their way to ensure that your stay was excellent. I assure you that they have been already congratulated for the excellent service delivered. We cannot wait to welcome you back

We are looking forward to having you back and make every effort to exceed again your expectations.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Firstly, the resort is a beautiful one right at the beach.. I am angry at Costco for selling me a vacation for puerto Vallarta when this resort is clearly an hour from the town.. this place would be good for staying indoors and enjoying the facilities .. do note that the all inclusive doesn’t cover massages at the spa and absurdly, INTERNET! the resort credit which we get with Costco doesn’t cover a lot of items.. so I would advise a pass on packages and just go with booking the hotel+ flights in an online portal..

The housekeeping and restaurant staff were very nice.. but the rest of them looked like they were waiting to pounce on an opportunity to rip you off..

You might want to research about doing the 90 mins sessions to avoid taking the all inclusive and earn your discount tickets .. as it’s difficult to really justify the 100$+ charge for it on a day to day basis..

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank JOSEPH A
RODOLFO C, Gerente at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Dear guest, Joseph A.,

I appreciate the time you took to share your experience with us.

I am very sorry that your recent visit didn’t go as expected. Your feedback is highly important to us. Without hesitation, we will take into consideration your comments to improve our service and prevent a recurrence of such an event.

We hope you will give us the opportunity to host you again so that we may serve you with the warmth and hospitality for which we are recognized.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Zumba with Jose was awesome!
I did it with my mom, sisters, and my aunt the first time(Wich was on Wednesday.) I really liked it. Then, I remembered he was doing it again on Friday. Zumba with Jose is great because he was there.
- Gwen age 7-

Gwen's mom- The above was typed my daughter. I agree. The resort was great for our whole family, even beyond the Zumba with Jose!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Gwen and Mom!

Thank you for such a really nice review and for your feedback Gwen, I will personally share with José who will be so happy to read your lovely note.

Mom, Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit is indeed a great option for adults although children really enjoy the facilities as well, our beautiful resort and the professional staff are always eager to take care of families and to exceed even the utmost sophisticated guest’s requests.

We are looking forward to your next visit; please feel free to contact us in case of any special arrangements you may need.

We truly hope we get the chance to host you back very soon!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I took our very first trip to Puerto Vallarta,Mexico.It was the best trip I had ever been on.As soon as we arrived at our beautiful hotel,we were greeted by our Concierge "Marce Rodriquez" I had already been talking with her by phone previously before our trip to confirm our needs.She was so very nice and helpful that I was looking forward to meeting her in person.She greeted up with open arms,a big smile and showed us all around.Everyone at the hotel and all of Mexico were the the nicest people I had ever met.We loved our stay at the Flamingo hotel, there was so much to do and the food was awesome too.I still keep in touch with Marce because she is so genuine and made us feel so warm and welcomed.I would love to go back to this same hotel next year and hoping Marce and others that we met will still be there.Afterall,I realized it's how nice the people there is what made all the difference that makes us want to go back and visit.It was the most delightful,awesome trip I had ever been on.Thankyou Marce Rodriquez for your great hospitality along with all the other great people there in Mexico for a wonderful vacation.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Elder,

I am so glad that you and your husband had taken the opportunity to finally enjoy of this first trip to Puerto Vallarta, I can imagine, through your words, how happiness you being during this fantastic trip to Mexico and enjoying the great service and facilities of Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit.

Mrs. Elder, I truly appreciate the time taken to write this gratifying review, I will happily share your comments with all the staff, but very specially with Marce Rodríguez at our Concierge department who will be more than happy to know about your wonderful comments.

We truly hope we get the chance to host you back very soon!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Jose at the pool does an amazing job. He is an energetic employee who is supportive, great with kids, and does a great job with the aquafitness. The experience by the pool is great at Flamingos. Outstanding.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank jim s

Dear

Thank you for expressing your great satisfaction with Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit and for sharing the details of your stay with us.

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words, which I will personally with José and the rest of the Activities staff; José will be so proud to know about your beautiful note.

On behalf of our Villa del Palmar Flamingos team, we look forward to your next visit!