Samba Vallarta All Inclusive
US$ 420
US$ 153
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Marival Residences Luxury Resort(Nuevo Vallarta)
US$ 490
US$ 378
US$ 264
  • Breakfast included
Marival Resort & Suites(Nuevo Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$ 230
US$ 190
  • Breakfast included
Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit(Nuevo Vallarta)
US$ 672
US$ 655
US$ 58
US$ 45
Bahia del Sol Resort(Nuevo Vallarta)
US$ 88
Orbitz.com
2,333 results
All reviewssmall resorta la cartesbalcony roomitalian restaurantmexican familieshot dogsthe grillbuffet foodspecialty restaurantsbeach barmusty smellactivity staffthe air conditioningshows at nightchicken nuggetsping pongfamily resort
Reviewed 28 July 2017

Great family resort, very friendly and helpful staff. Our first time to Mexico and they made us feel very welcome. The resort was smaller than I thought it would be but really enjoyed it not being on a large scale. Our room was comfortable , we did have a problem with the water running brown one day but maintenance came immediately and sorted it out. Good food and lots of it through out the day. Fantastic so near the beach.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank F7373TFdebbiec
SAMBA V, Director de Recepción at Samba Vallarta All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Dear F7373TFdebbiec:

We thank you for taking the time to share your opinion and we are pleased to know that your stay with us was pleasant. Comments like yours motivates us to continue working day by day to serve you in the best way, It will be an honor for us to welcome you again in this your home Samba Vallarta.

Best regards.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

We have been to Mexico several times and have enjoyed each trip. The staff at each resort has been fantastic but the staff at Samba went above and beyond! Everyone makes you feel so welcome and by the end of your trip you sincerely feel like you are leaving friends behind. Bruno and Salvador in particular are amazing. We are absolutely going back this winter.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank larry j
SAMBA V, Director de Recepción at Samba Vallarta All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Dear Larry J:

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

We had a great time at Samba, which is why we continue to go there. We have been there every year for 18 years. The staff, especially, Salvador, Ricardo, Genaro, Ismael, Martin, Juan, Ernesto, Yadira, Bruno, Alvaro, Manuel, Victor were all terrific and so very helpful. Alejandra and the others in the reception area were all great. We especially love Loree and her omelettes in the mornings. I know I've probably forgotten several people I'd like to mention.The security staff are great too. We had a problem with our safe and they came immediately. The service is excellent. The housekeeper we had this year was Anas She was wonderful, and was a joy to see every day and did a wonderful job with our room. My only negative comments would be regarding the communications again with Marcela in reservations. After 2 days we finally were able to speak to Carlos, the reservations manager and he was very very helpful and accommodating. He got our regular room for us, and we finally felt like we were home again. One suggestion I would like to make would be to put Ricardo back on days, breakfast and the pool area. He and Salvador make a wonderful team and the service is so much better. Overall our stay there was wonderful. Thank you so much for another great 10 days. We miss you all, see you next year. Again thank you to Carlos for your outstanding service. Judy and Jere McCoy

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
12  Thank Judy M
SAMBA V, Director de Recepción at Samba Vallarta All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Dear Judy M:

Reviewed 2 July 2017

From the moment we arrived from Guadalajara via Houston we were greeted by fabulous staff, from security check-in to the very last service attendant when we left 4 days later. I did hate leaving. Travelling with family is difficult but upon arrival Juan Ruiz took care of my reservation. I had made personal contact with him and everything was in order. We were ushered to lunch as the hour for the meal's end was almost over. I was so impressed with the fabulous variety and freshness, the servers/waitstaff, and the cleanliness of the dining area. I have food service background and I know quality, The entire stay was beautiful because of the constant willingness of all staff to ask if we needed anything. They cleaned the pool and beautiful grounds all day, evenings and early morning. My only drawback was the outdated rooms which are not adequate with ADA mobility issues, The showers are too tall to get into and there are no handbars to help. The air conditioning definitely needs upgrading. We had to change rooms after a 1st uncomfortable night. I want to go back...and plan to go back. Please update those details and contact me..I will be checking, The kids/family pool area...THE BEST!!!

Room Tip: Be specific, Suites come with mini fridges but are at the farthest ends of the halls of every floor,
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Terry G
SAMBA V, Director de Recepción at Samba Vallarta All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2017

Dear Terry G:

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Second time visiting Samba, last time about eight years ago. The hotel grounds, pool area are wonderful. The rooms however is a different story, needs a lot of updating, however it did not bother me, but I could see someone else having issues. I can not say enough kind words for the staff! AMAZING!!!! Bruno the bartender in the lobby bar was excellent, remember him from last time, Gabrielle and the front desk at night were extra great!! Kitchen, dining staff also great. Food was ok, but I am a picky eater, my family was always full.
Only big complaints, my family likes to play cards, games, ect, at night, can not due it outside because of the lighting and wind, we played almost every night at the lobby bar, was it hot up there!!!! no fans, nothing! The only other complaint is the bathroom by the gift shop and outside by the beach, the locks on the door are awful, when you go to unlock they will pinch you, I still have blood blisters on my hand.
All in all this is a great place for families, had a wonderful time.

Room Tip: Rooms by the pool are louder
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
SAMBA V, Director de Recepción at Samba Vallarta All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Dear Tammy R: