Samba Vallarta All Inclusive
US$ 193
US$ 180
Bookit.com
  • Beachfront
Marival Residences Luxury Resort(Nuevo Vallarta)
US$ 485
US$ 341
US$ 56
US$ 51
US$ 244
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Marival Resort & Suites(Nuevo Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$ 265
US$ 189
  • Breakfast included
Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit(Nuevo Vallarta)
US$ 672
US$ 655
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,253 results
All reviewssmall resorta la cartesbalcony roomitalian restaurantmexican familieshot dogsthe grillbuffet foodspecialty restaurantsbeach barmusty smellactivity staffthe air conditioningshows at nightchicken nuggetsping pongfamily resort
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 July 2017

From the moment we arrived from Guadalajara via Houston we were greeted by fabulous staff, from security check-in to the very last service attendant when we left 4 days later. I did hate leaving. Travelling with family is difficult but upon arrival Juan Ruiz took care of my reservation. I had made personal contact with him and everything was in order. We were ushered to lunch as the hour for the meal's end was almost over. I was so impressed with the fabulous variety and freshness, the servers/waitstaff, and the cleanliness of the dining area. I have food service background and I know quality, The entire stay was beautiful because of the constant willingness of all staff to ask if we needed anything. They cleaned the pool and beautiful grounds all day, evenings and early morning. My only drawback was the outdated rooms which are not adequate with ADA mobility issues, The showers are too tall to get into and there are no handbars to help. The air conditioning definitely needs upgrading. We had to change rooms after a 1st uncomfortable night. I want to go back...and plan to go back. Please update those details and contact me..I will be checking, The kids/family pool area...THE BEST!!!

Room Tip: Be specific, Suites come with mini fridges but are at the farthest ends of the halls of every floor,
1  Thank Terry G
SAMBA V, Director de Recepción at Samba Vallarta All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2017

Dear Terry G:

We thank you for taking the time to share your opinion and we are pleased to know that your stay with us was pleasant. Comments like yours motivates us to continue working day by day to serve you in the best way, It will be an honor for us to welcome you again in this your home Samba Vallarta.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Second time visiting Samba, last time about eight years ago. The hotel grounds, pool area are wonderful. The rooms however is a different story, needs a lot of updating, however it did not bother me, but I could see someone else having issues. I can not say enough kind words for the staff! AMAZING!!!! Bruno the bartender in the lobby bar was excellent, remember him from last time, Gabrielle and the front desk at night were extra great!! Kitchen, dining staff also great. Food was ok, but I am a picky eater, my family was always full.
Only big complaints, my family likes to play cards, games, ect, at night, can not due it outside because of the lighting and wind, we played almost every night at the lobby bar, was it hot up there!!!! no fans, nothing! The only other complaint is the bathroom by the gift shop and outside by the beach, the locks on the door are awful, when you go to unlock they will pinch you, I still have blood blisters on my hand.
All in all this is a great place for families, had a wonderful time.

Room Tip: Rooms by the pool are louder
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
SAMBA V, Director de Recepción at Samba Vallarta All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Dear Tammy R:

Reviewed 14 June 2017

The staff here is outstandingly friendly and helpful -- every single person! We had a lovely suite and enjoyed the beach, pool, and a trip to downtown Puerto Vallarta for sight-seeing and shopping. The 'special' dinners require reservations and are better for just adults.

Room Tip: Even though we were right above the pool areas, our room was quiet.
1  Thank MNKate2016
SAMBA V, Director de Recepción at Samba Vallarta All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Dear MNKate2016:

Reviewed 3 June 2017

My daughter (16) and I visited for 3 nights and it was great. Had a room with balcony and facing the Rio resort's beach and part of ours. Modest, older.......but had what we needed. Housekeeping could be improved a little, but nothing we couldn't deal with. The pool was perfect with different levels and options for kids. Had fun with the pool aerobics. I think we were the only guests from north of the border, but everyone spoke enough English and the whole staff couldn't have been more helpful and friendly. The beach was nice with lots of lounges to sit under umbrellas. The water is like any other Pacific beach, nothing like the Caribbean. Activities a little limited.
The food was delicious and the waiters treated us like they'd know us for ages.
Salvador, Carlos and Eduardo, just to mention a few. It was a great experience at a reasonable price. Thumbs up!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
SAMBA V, Director de Recepción at Samba Vallarta All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Dear Ponderosa Tvl:

Reviewed 18 May 2017

We had delicious food, great deck chairs, great bartending, thanks Juan and Salvatore, and a beautiful beach to enjoy! We did have a problem with the AC in our first room and so the front desk made quick work of moving us to a cooler room. We saw lots of attention to cleanliness and service in the kitchen, dining areas and around the pools. Alexandria worked so hard and with temps in the 80's with just a broom and dustpan, we tipped her. She turned that around by gifting us two pens from the gift shop for the grandkids out of her pocket. Nice people everywhere. Thanks for a good week.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
SAMBA V, Director de Recepción at Samba Vallarta All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Dear Melvin F :