Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 88
Free cancellation until 28/02/21
Hotels.com
Snaptravel
eDreamsUS$ 88
Booking.comUS$ 88
All reviews the cottages home away from home living room tea estate big group first floor big balcony entire villa large screen tv view from the balcony breakfast and dinner the ground floor food quality family and friends great property snow covered mr amit
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 January 2021

Stayed at norwood green with friends for 2 days.tucked up in cozy corner of palampur, sitting astride a tea garden,its a must stay property.tastefully decorated,with comfortable rooms and common sitting area in each villa,it is a home in itself with all homely amenities provided.our point man,Mr Sanjay made sure that our stay was comfortable and enjoyable .food provided was fresh and tasty,with no corners cut.all in all ,a place worth considering strongly if you happen to stay in palampur

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
karan grewal, Owner at Norwood Green Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Khanna,

Greetings from Norwood Green Resort!!!

Thank you for choosing to stay at Norwood Green Resort, and we appreciate you took out time to share feedback on your stay. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and liked the facilities, ambiance, and food. The team members are happy to read your kind words of appreciation which will certainly encourage us to continue to walk that extra mile to delight all our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back hoping you return soon!

Regards
Norwood Green Resort

Reviewed 15 December 2020

Absolutely outstanding resort, perfectly located.
Helpful and friendly staff a special mention to Mr Raman our villa incharge for the stay and Mr Rakesh (manager) and Mr shaw(Gm) who went above and beyond to make sure we had the best time. View from our balcony was breathtaking .Vast expanse of tea garden and snow covered mountain range. Strolling through the gardens and enjoying the sight of tea plants is a mood-uplifting experience .We will definetely come back with friends and I would highly recommend this resort.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
karan grewal, Owner at Norwood Green Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2021

Dear Guest,

Greetings from The Norwood Green Resort!!!

We thank you on behalf of the entire team at Norwood Green for such beautiful words of appreciation and are immensely pleased on reading that you enjoyed all the services offered by us and that our team took such good care of you. We shall personally pass on your regards to the Mr. Raman, Mr. Rakesh and Mr. Shah.
It is our endeavour to offer you a perfect escape when you stay with us and we thank you for reiterating the same. We look forward to welcoming you back soon to the Norwood Green Resort.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 7 December 2020

It was an amazing experience at Norwood Green Resort.The rooms and washrooms were clean, all the amenities were provided. There is a setup for bonfire as well, you can ask the staff for the same .You can enjoy the bonfire with the some music (music player is provided by them).The food was great.The staff was very polite and helpful.The view from the balcony was just mesmerising. We enjoyed our stay thoroughly!

Date of stay: December 2020
karan grewal, Owner at Norwood Green Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2020

Greetings from Norwood Green Resort!!!

Thank you for taking your time to share your review about us. We are delighted to know your positive feedback of the hotel and its services. Our endeavour always remains to offer the very best to all our guests and we are elated with your positive stay experience. Your compliments about our associates in particular, delight me and gives me great pleasure to share it with the team. Your feedback is greatly encouraging and will motivate our team to do even better.

Best Regards

Reviewed 7 December 2020 via mobile

Excellent service by Raman it was dam good Raman Alys ready to hep us his displane it was good thank so much Raman you make me now regular customer ☺️ stay blessed we enjoyed a lots and views was so good now one of my fev place

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Greetings from Norwood Green Resort!!!

We are pleased that you have had wonderful experiences at Norwood Green and that you were impressed by the service and the facilities. Truly our associates are our biggest strength and it’s heartening to hear them doing so well and ensuring every guest who stays with us leaves with an experience to remember.We shall personally pass on your regards to the Mr. Raman.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 2 December 2020 via mobile

An absolutely wonderful experience. The staff, the view, the villas, the service, the food, the rooms, I can honestly go on and on about how lovely my stay at Norwood was. I am not someone who likes to visit the same hotel twice, I generally try to cover 2 hotels (any kind of accommodation) even if it’s in the same city but first time I felt that I would never stay anywhere else when I visit Palampur and not only Palampur, I would suggest if you have your own transport then the people planning to travel to Bir, McLeod Ganj, Dharamshala, basically anything within 50 km radius of Norwood/Palampur should at least spend 1 night here. Should not be missed! I WISH I HAD WORDS WHICH WOULD DO JUSTICE TO THE EXPERIENCE.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
karan grewal, Owner at Norwood Green Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2020

Greetings from Norwood Green Resort!!!

Thank you for choosing to stay at Norwood Green Resorts, and we appreciate you took out time to share feedback on your stay. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and liked the facilities, ambiance, and food. The team members are happy to read your kind words of appreciation which will certainly encourage us to continue to walk that extra mile to delight all our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back hoping you return soon!

Regards