As the name suggests its a place if you want to go for a relaxing.Its a home stay so don't fancy rooms .We went as a family 6 adults , 1 child and 1 pet dog for 15 days.
there are total 4 rooms and we booked 3, 1 was not occupied so we were king of the place.
1)care takers sansarchand and gopi are very good hosts.
2)rooms are clean , well lit with big windows
3)you are close to nature with nobody to bother you.
4) no tv in rooms , only 1 tv in big sitting so u enjoy as a group.
5)good library with interesting books.
6)home cooked food in a very clean kitchen as per your requirement.
we enjoyed a lot and has no complaints about this property . sansarchand even arranged a good born fire and barbe que for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our four bedroom hamlet, built in the local style of architecture with wood n slate, is nestled in a valley with snow capped mountains on one side and fields all around. Each room has en-suite bathrooms, double beds, soft linen and amazing views. A large living room and open balconies act as common areas to unwind. Home-made food made with local produce, fresh fruits, milk and honey is served with simplicity and flavour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, ClearTrip, Yatra and Agoda so you can book your Seclude Palampur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seclude Palampur Himachal Pradesh