Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
StayForLong
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 October 2017

The rooms are spacious and clean. It does not give you feelings of a cheap hotel, as the rooms are well maintained but then again it is highly overpriced with the standard of facility they provide. Food quality is not good.

Room tip: At 3rd level there is small garden of the owner which you can use.
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2017

I and my two friends stayed in this hotel for one night between 27th and 28th May 2017.
The hotel has all that should disappoint a visitor. The moment we entered the rooms there was terrible foul smell that went away after we left the doors and windows open for a few hours.
The A C did not work nor did the TV. When we were repeatedly requesting for the TV the staff dealing with turned abusive. Same about the AC. Luckily it was not too hot.
The crockery was very poor and so was the tea served. So we took meals elsewhere.
On the last day I requested for the guest book to write my comments and in spite of protests it was not given.
I confronted the manager who turned up quite late leaving the hotel to the care of waiter type persons. I showed him how dirty was the sofa and center table right near the reception table. I showed him the broken tiles in the bathroom.
But he too did not give me the guest book. He was not a professionally trained hotel manager.
To begin with he was rude but when I told him that I am going to report it to Mr. Shanta Kumar Ji (the well know politician who owns the hotel) and his son Vikran Sharma who is supposed to be running this hotel he turned very polite and resorted to what we call Chamchee in Punjabi and Hindi.

Room tip: Avoid this hotel.
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 June 2016

Hotel is centrally located in the town of Palampur. The hotel has a good connectivity as it is on the state highway ( Palampur - Dharamshala )with ample parking options. The service is quite good at the hotel.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank gauri basant s
Reviewed 23 January 2016

best hotel mas compared to tariff and charges.... situated about 1 km from bus stand. .....lot of places near about to see.beautiful scenery and tea gardens.... hotel service is also good... and food also good... well spacious rooms

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 July 2015

OK for budget constraints. Not much but little improvements can make it more comfortable for visitors. Recommend to prefer low budget rooms only. Bad smell in pillows. Not far from market. Parking available. Noisy nights because of its location.

Room tip: Avoid Road side rooms
Date of stay: June 2015