Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,389 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 July 2022

The Be Live Experience Hamaca Garden & Beach Resort was the worse experience. The front desk person Leydi, was pleasant and helpful in checking us in. However, she said that the Ridizzi Restaurant was not open until Thursday to take reservations and only the buffet and the beach grill were operating for food service during our stay. the room was not ready but she told us we could go to eat lunch at the buffet and then the room would be ready. We went to the buffet and they had a Spanish theme. The room we were assigned #515 was obscured ocean view, it had stains in the bathtub and mold on the carpet floor. Then I went into the bathroom and the ceiling tile fell down. The door was cracked and the security lock was missing and broken. The was paint splatter on the balcony chairs. I went to the front desk and they sent me over to Guest Services desk in the far corner of the lobby and Isidoro was on the phone for 15 minutes and 3 guests, including myself were waiting to get help. Then finally after the lady & man ahead of me received help. I told Isidoro what was going on and he said that I would have to wait for and hour in the messed up room with my family, breathing in mold from the carpet, so someone could show me other available rooms. It took 1 hour 45 minutes waiting in the horrible room #515 then the guest service guy, Isidoro came to look at the room and saw the fallen bathroom ceiling and the mold on the carpet. He took us to look at 3 other rooms on the 2nd floor, the same level as the hotel lobby and we picked room #257, which had 2 beds, accessible shower and tile floor in the room instead of the yucky carpeting. The frame of the bed was broken and mattress too soft on one bed and the other was a little firmer, one pillow on each bed instead of 2 pillows. This room faced the garden and water feature. In general the bell boys Rafael and Richard were great and helpful. On the way to the airport Richard got us a taxi cab for $25 which was cheaper than the $30 the airport cab charged from SDQ to the Be Live Experience Hamaca resort. On Monday evening when we went to eat at the buffet my husband and I got the beef steak and it was spoiled, the order was rancid and should never have been served to anyone. I took the beef over to the chef with the tall black hat and he smelled it and agreed there was a problem. The chef proceeded to go to the kitchen and reprimand another man but I did not see them remove the tainted food from the line. This was very concerning and we could not eat anything else that evening. Tuesday June 28, 2022 was the last evening we were there and the buffet waitress, Janella was very nice. She was friendly, attentive, professional, helpful and nice. We told her that we were here to celebrate my son's birthday and this was our last night. At few minutes later when we were eating dessert. Janella and some 2 other employees surprised my son with balloons shaped like a bumble bee and a plate of different cakes along with candles, music and singing. This was the best of all this experience. I really thank Janella for being there and she deserves a raise and recognition because more staff should be with a positive attitude like her.

Room tip: Do not go here
1  Thank leesewgood
Reviewed 20 June 2022

From the top to bottom my experience here has been horrible. Checking in took 2 hrs because of the queue and how slow the staff takes processing the check in in which they don't give you any information about the hotel or facilities.they just want to get the payment and give you the key of your room no even tell you where the room is located, no smile, no welcome.,nothing really (i think her name written on her badge says leidy) (The guys at the bar gave me more information than the staff at the reception desks which leave me to mention Santo, he's amazing at his job, welcoming, attempting, smiling a great person) Santo and another person at the Mexican restaurant are the only one you can see giving you a great service without expecting gratitude back all the rest are waiting for money first and then give you a good service. Saw that at the buffet which is where you'll have to eat most of the time because speciality restaurants are open just two nights and most of the bars and pool just open for the weekend when they have most of guests staying so if you pay all inclusive for a week or two(like we did) you just get a decent service during weekends the rest is eating at the buffet (same food most of the time) and one bar open,it feels like if you didn't pay and they're making you a favour for letting you stay during the week.
In overall the facilities are not like you see in the website (those are from when the hotel opened, now imagine they haven't done anything since and that's how they're. At night you have power cuts and takes time to get it back, the toilet doesn't flush properly and the tv is better leave if off.
It's a shame because I've stay at be live in Punta cana and I loved it but after this experience I'm not staying at any of these hotels and i can put aside the issues with the facilities but the the culture of the staff, they absolutely don't make you feel welcome it's like if they're force to be serving customers but if you give them money is another story with them.
If i could give no stars to this i would.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2022 via mobile

Horrible annoying from start to finish am in a loft duplex 7615 horrible resort annoying staff is horrible managers worse and if your dying of a heartache don't call the front desk just say bye to your loved ones

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 May 2022

On Friday 3/11/22, my family and I showed to Hamaca hotel in Boca Chica at 6PM as we had reservation for two rooms X 4 people. However, they was no electricity in the hotel, a lady at the front desk took our IDs/passports, gave us the bracelets and told us to return later as they could not provide us the room key due to lock of power. My family and I left the facility returned 3 hours later (9PM) and there was still no power. At that time there was a gentleman by the name of Edgardo was at the front desk, we informed him that we were leaving the facility as we waited for the key for 3 hours. He said he was going to have us a no show. We asked him how he will have us a no show since we were there talking to him. He then provided us a piece of paper with his name on it, name of the hotel and phone number confirming we were there. However, the hotel still have us as a no show and refusing to reimburse us the $364.50 I paid.

Room tip: The hotel is outdated, a cabinet's drawer at the at the the front desk was broken, so I can't imaging how the rooms look alike.
Date of stay: March 2022
1  Thank eve132016
Reviewed 27 February 2022 via mobile

Nothing what the Ofer and show in the pictures are true. Ee have ti change 3 times in 2 days of rooms. Flooded, broken bed, food poor quality plus you have to make a line for a cup of coffee and you get a foam cup. The customer service….. stat at 10 am to 3pm any thing out of these ours: just have to wait. I the bath room every time they flush in the upper floor star to leak in our bathroom, and the answer that they have: are you getting wet? Other way it’s fine. They don’t have parking so you have to park in the street. We rather lose 3 days payment than sty there. Really it was a BIG mistake ti go there.

Room tip: Just don’t go
Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple