Lowest prices for your stay
$59
Free cancellation until 06/10/22
Priceline$56
Travelocity$59
FindHotel$56
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 March 2018

Opted to stay at Neptuno’s Refugio after striking out on a few other hotels around the island. Had looked at the reviews briefly and decided that as a last minute choice this would fit the bill.

Overall, the hotel is very quaint. Not exactly super modern but not completely run down. I elected to take the apartment style room. The living room area was nice but wound up using it for my luggage because there was little room in the bedroom. The bathroom was spacious but the shower was a little dated. In the bedroom, the two twin beds joined together was somewhat of an oddity but for me it wasn’t a big deal. The only issue was that the two twin beds put together gave you little to no room to maneuver, henceforth why I opted to put my luggage in the living room. There is a tiny TV in the bedroom, but I don't go on vacation to watch TV. The dining area had seating and a functional fridge. I didn't use the silverware or the appliances in the kitchen area but for those traveling with family, it's a great option. The balcony space was really nice. I didn’t go to the pool area but had a great view of the small pool from my balcony.

Tried the breakfast one day and it was quite decent. But then again, I’m Dominican and mangu w/ salami, fried cheese and egg is an easy meal and even easier to make. The hotel goes well with the area. It’s within walking distance to the beach, restaurants and the main shopping area. The area it’s in, Boca Chica, is not exactly where I’d recommend for families but you do get a good number of families there.

There is free parking and there’s a guard in the evenings. Check-in and check-out was fast and efficient and the staff, the small number we encountered, were quite friendly. I would definitely stay there again.

Room tip: Worth going for the apartment style rooms
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Well , I stood 5 days prices went up , I paid $320 for those day , after I booked it on travel city they said 212$ . Also now they charge for gas if u have a kitchen in ur room. Not cool they also charge you if you want the Minnie bar , which is 4 bottle of wAter beer & coke . Not worth it at all. Room had a broken lock on the terrace & when I left it did not get fix .. ‍♀️disappointed .. looking for a different hotel next time ..!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

I picked Refugios on line and as a result of We had a simple room at the back of the hotel on 3rd floor. We had a king bed which was nice although the bed was a bit hard . We checked in and the staff was friendly. the hotel property was very nice with foilage and passion fruit vines over breakfast area. The whole property had a european feel. The only problem in room was the electrical on one side of room did not work. Upon checking out I informed the front staff. They were not aware of it. All in all I would definetly stay here again and at 50 dollars a night it was well worth it.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chris R
Reviewed 20 December 2017

Location: Good place, walking distance to the beach and different restaurants. Near to the airport and good location to request taxi services.

Service: Do not recommended for people who would arrive late at night. The reception may be closed.

Room or apartment: nice views depending on which you are set. Most of them with a balcony to the beach side or pool side.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 January 2017

I booked this reading the reviews on Tripadvisor and I was really happy with my decision. Across from the beach and down the block from really good restaurants. I really liked the location and definitely would be back.

Room tip: Clean rooms, hot shower and kitchenette really nice!!
Date of stay: January 2017