Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$59
Priceline$56
Hotels.com$59
Travelocity$59
FindHotel$56
Agoda.com$56
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Well , I stood 5 days prices went up , I paid $320 for those day , after I booked it on travel city they said 212$ . Also now they charge for gas if u have a kitchen in ur room. Not cool they also charge you if you want the Minnie bar , which is 4 bottle of wAter beer & coke . Not worth it at all. Room had a broken lock on the terrace & when I left it did not get fix .. ‍♀️disappointed .. looking for a different hotel next time ..!

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

I picked Refugios on line and as a result of We had a simple room at the back of the hotel on 3rd floor. We had a king bed which was nice although the bed was a bit hard . We checked in and the staff was friendly. the hotel property was very nice with foilage and passion fruit vines over breakfast area. The whole property had a european feel. The only problem in room was the electrical on one side of room did not work. Upon checking out I informed the front staff. They were not aware of it. All in all I would definetly stay here again and at 50 dollars a night it was well worth it.

Date of stay: January 2018
1  Thank Chris R
Reviewed 20 December 2017

Location: Good place, walking distance to the beach and different restaurants. Near to the airport and good location to request taxi services.

Service: Do not recommended for people who would arrive late at night. The reception may be closed.

Room or apartment: nice views depending on which you are set. Most of them with a balcony to the beach side or pool side.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 January 2017

I booked this reading the reviews on Tripadvisor and I was really happy with my decision. Across from the beach and down the block from really good restaurants. I really liked the location and definitely would be back.

Room tip: Clean rooms, hot shower and kitchenette really nice!!
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

We had a reservation but arrived at midnight (late flight). The reception was closed, but the security guy showed us the way. Next morning, when paying at the reception desk, I met the receptionist. She turned out to be a very rude person. Not helpful in any way, and also offensive. It seems that the saying "the customer is always right" hasn't reached this part of the Caribbean. Besides the staff, I must say that Boca Chica is a little bit scary at night. All the streets are empty, strange people at the casino, lots of prostitution... not a place to go if you're in your Honeymoon or with your kids.

Date of stay: January 2017