My wife and I stayed at this hotel in Hospet, it took 9 hours by train from Goa inland, We were off to see the riuns at Hampi in India, easily the best trip ive ever been on. We arrived and the staff were very friendly, the restaurant for a really 3rd world country was exceptional. The people here are so poor, but not once did I see anyone complain and most were contantly smiling, anyway back to the hotel, the rooms were clean and air conditioned the beds were fresh and comfortable and the service was exceptional. It is a culture shock, but if you want to stay in Hospet, this is the hotel I would recommend. Well Done
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Greetings of the day!!!!!!! We are proud and happy to inform you that we have completed Three decades of service in hospitality under our Flagship Hotel Brand name, HOTEL PRIYADARSHINI at Hospet ( Hampi ). To celebrate this occasion we are glad to inform you that , we have opened a new hotel in the same premises under the name of PRIYADARSHINI PRIDE. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, TravelGuru, Hotels.com, ClearTrip and Expedia so you can book your Hotel Priyadarshini reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Priyadarshini Hotel Hospet
- Hotel Priyadarshini Hospet, Karnataka