Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 75
View deal
Free cancellation until 08/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
All reviews room cleaning service team special thanks hotel garden business trip nice hotel house keeping naan hotel staff is front office laundry service recommend this hotel breakfast and dinner industrial area indian food excellent stay swimming pool
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 April 2021

The food was excellent, the staff from kitchen, Restaurante & Reception very Good , well behaved professionale, specially Bhaskar from Reception was Amazing, excellent guy and a Good hearted man. The girl Sunita from Restaurant was nice. The room was confortable.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Rahul Nama, Other at Mercure Chennai Sriperumbudur, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2021

Dear Guest,

It is heartening to get such reviews and, we are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at Mercure Chennai Sriperumbudur.

It is an pleasure to have been of service to you.

My team and I are inspired by your comments and truly appreciate your generous praise.

I take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Reviewed 23 March 2021 via mobile

I stay during 22nd march to 25th march it was a small planned business trip enjoying stay fantastic hospitality good room awesome food nice and polite staff overall happy stay will surely recommend rates are reasonable.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 February 2021 via mobile

It was an amazing Kerala & Kashmiri Thali served at Mercure.

They are hosting the #FlavoursOfIndia wherein there is a different menu(for lunch each day) & today (Saturday) it is of Kerala and Sunday is dedicated to Kashmir.

They have options for both Vegetarian & Non-Vegetarian.

As you could see, they have included the best of the cuisine from Kerala. Though the list may not look extensive, trust me, you wouldn’t be able to finish it all :)

As usual, the taste of each and every dish is out of the world. Thoroughly enjoyed the taste of each dish. Ada Pradhaman was exemplary. Highly recommended.

Kashmir Thali:

Day 2 at @mercure_chennai_sriperumbudur

We had a sumptuous breakfast which included the likes of soft idlis which was perfectly complimented with 3 types of Chutneys & Sambar, Punugulu, Ghee roast followed by a cup of hot coffee. All this was done by 9am.

As a part of #FlavoursOfIndia yesterday was reserved for #KashmirThali which consisted:

Naan
Vegetable salad
Phirni
Mutton rogan josh
Pappad
Saffron milk
Paneer butter masala
Brinjal curry
Kashmiri pulav (infused Witt dry fruits)

The content was really heavy but I came to know that it was served that way purposefully to cater to the needs of the local crowd. Hence no complaints.

Taste was exemplary as usual. Their starters are top class as usual. Excuse me fir not capturing them as I was busy spending time with my friends who joined me. The festival is happening until the end of the month. Do give it a try. You’ll be surprised & happy

Veg Thali is priced at ₹499+ taxes
Non Veg Thali is priced at ₹549+ taxes

Rooms are sanitised after usage. It is perfect for solo/business/family/friends stay. They have a mini fridge where you can stick up your drinks. A kettle with coffee/tea/milk powders to make your own coffee. An iron box and a table to press your cloth. A satellite TV with remote. A study table with lamp and a chair. A teapoy, A cosy bed and a beautiful restroom with dental/shaving kits and soap/shampoo for shower. They use recycled water in the flush.

#Thali #Kerala #Cuisine #Malabar #Kashmiri #KeralaCuisine #Food #Vegetarian

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Rahul Nama, Other at Mercure Chennai Sriperumbudur, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2021

Reviewed 30 January 2021

Food was verry nice and breakfast is really nice and thank you mercury team dosa very nice and crisp I would you like to thanks chandan sunita pyuish n sayamala thanks mercur team very service and I'm really enjoying

Date of stay: January 2021

Reviewed 15 January 2021

Special Thanks to Farhana Yeasmin, Tiasha Nandan, Swati and Shyamala for being really professional and helpful.
You must try the mutton, crab masala, biryani and specially the Sevai dessert.
Also the crowd was very decent and the ambiance too was very pleasent.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Rahul Nama, Other at Mercure Chennai Sriperumbudur, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2021