“Ice Cream Delight”

Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Tias
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 17
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: A small home made ice cream place but also an ideal place for a truly Italian coffee. An indoor terrace and also an out door one overlooking the ocean. Opened long time ago it's like an historical place and meeting point
Reviewed 24 July 2016

Every night on our holiday was rounded off with an ice cream from Dolimiti. Nothing nicer than walking along the prom with a cone of Strawberry or Cherry or Kinder Bueno! Well, perhaps a waffle with Strawberry or Cherry or Kinder Bueno! Skip the restaurant desserts and stop here for a dose of heavenly calories. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 23 May 2016

A wonderful coffee shop overlooking the beautiful sea! A sun trap. Can't comment on the coffee as we had soft drinks. The food looked amazing and the desserts we saw . No problem with the service even though they were extremely busy . Seems to be a favourite with the locals on a weekend.

Reviewed 13 March 2016

We had coffee and waffle there, it was good and fast service. the service was nice and helpful. the second time we had a late breakfast there. The choice was ok, the sandwiches were good, but the lady behind the bar was not listening to us at all. i wanted black coffee with milk on the side and got coffee with condensed milk in the coffee. I asked for another coffee which i did not get.

Reviewed 23 February 2016

I adore this place <3 for the past two years I've been travelling to Lanzarote, every single morning of my 2 week stay my partner and I would pilgrimage here for their coffee and ham and cheese croissants for our breakfast. The view is unbeatable, staff lovely, so cheap, busy with lots of locals which is a good sign and best of all, the food/coffee is delicious. I miss this place so much when I'm home and continue to compare every coffee and ham and cheese croissant I have since to Dolomiti's - nothing compares!

Reviewed 16 February 2016

Quality of the ice cream and the service were excellent. The range of ice cream flours was quite extensive and would satisfy most taste buds. The view from the terrace most relaxing.